Riviera Fort Beach is located right on the beach in the village of Ravda. Beautiful first line complex with a magnificent sea view. The complex is ideal for a family vacation, it offers swimming pool, free sun lounges, children pool with a water slide, a tennis court/football field, children playground, free parking, garden restaurant by the pool with an amazing panoramic sea view. The shopping area and all the entertainments of Ravda are only a few minutes away. The UNESCO monument, the old town of Nessebar, is also in close proximity and definitely is worth seeing.
The owners pay an annual maintenance and management tax, in amount of 11,70 euro (including 20% VAT) per square meter of the total area of the apartment. This tax covers the following:
- Maintenance of the territory of the complex;
- Maintenance of the common parts of the buildings;
- Maintenance and repairs of the infrastructure and communications;
- Maintenance of the swimming pools;
- Maintenance of the green area of the complex;
- Year round security;
- Using of the swimming pools;
- Electric lighting of the common territories;
- Electric lighting of the common parts of the building;
- A unique “Fort Noks Guarantee” program offers a term less guarantee for most of the elements of the finishing works and materials in all the apartments.
All apartments have stylish interior and fully furnished bathrooms. The finishing works are implemented with the highest quality materials. The outer walls of the buildings are isolated with 5-cm layer of moisture proof BAUMIT and mineral plaster. All interior walls are made of bricks or Ytong. There is a winter-summer air conditioner in each room.
The cost of the following finishing works is included in the price of each apartment:
Hall: floor – terra-cotta, walls – latex paint, ceiling – latex paint.
Bathroom: floor – terracotta, walls – tiles to the ceiling, false ceiling;
- sanitary equipment: toilette bowl, mixing tap, shower cabin;
- accessories – bathrobe holder, circle towel rail, toilet paper rail, closet brush;
- upper and lower cupboards;
- electric boiler.
Living room/bedroom(s): floor – laminated parquet, walls – latex paint, ceiling – latex paint, PVC joinery with inside blinds.
Kitchen box: floor – terracotta, walls – latex paint, ceiling – latex paint.
Option for digital television, internet and telephone;
Interior doors – MDF;
Exterior doors – metal with decorative cover.
The process of buying an apartment is very simplified:
• You choose an apartment by viewing it or by looking through our web site – our professionals will help you with answers to all your questions.
• You reserve it by e-mail, by phone or in one of our offices.
• One week after the date of the reservation a payment of € 1,000 is required /reservation fee/. It will confirm your reservation and will remove the apartment from sale for a month time.
• We sign a preliminary contract (in presence or by fax/ post) with the chosen payment scheme.
• After the first payment is made you receive the right to use/rent the property.
An ideal opportunity to purchase apartments on the coast! Apartments in Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach resort from the developer Fort Noks LTD!
Fort Noks – real estates in Bulgaria, you can check our other projects some of which are first line beach apartments.
When you are buying property from our company you can take advantage of our very profitable payment schedules:
Standard deferred payment scheme:
- 10 % of the price payable on signing of the preliminary contract;
- 10 % of the price within 3 months after first installment;
- 10 % of the price within 3 months after second installment;
- 10 % of the price within 3 months after third installment;
The remaining 60 % can be paid with Fort Noks deferred payments:
- Up to one year from signing the preliminary contract – deferred payment with no interest;
- Up to 3 years deferred payment with 3,6 % annual interest;
- Up to 7 years deferred payment with 6,5 % annual interest;
In case of 100% payment at signing the preliminary contract – 2% discount of the purchase price
The apartment can be used /rented/ after 10% of the purchase price is paid. Signing of the Notary act takes place after full payment for the apartment.