'Double' 'Mozzy' door leading to balcony

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

'Double' 'Mozzy' door leading to balcony

Postby littlebush » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:26 am

I noticed on my frecent visit, many apartments in Crown (presume it applies to other complexes) have what i can onnly describe as a double opening door with what looked like a mozzy meshing so that you can have the door open but protection from mozzys or probably more so, wasps (I've never really had a problem with Mozzys in Bulgaria but in Sept this year i couldnt believe how many wasps there were!).

If these doors are standard, why do some not have them? if not,where do you get them fitted?

cheers
littlebush

Re: 'Double' 'Mozzy' door leading to balcony

Postby mishka05 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi Littlebush, the mozzy guards on the doors come as standard with the purchase of your appt as well as the blinds. Just check it out with fortnoks they will be able to advise you.
julie
mishka05

Re: 'Double' 'Mozzy' door leading to balcony

Postby Chaz » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:53 am

If you purchased your appartment through MRI the verticle blinds are excluded, but the mozzy netting is part of the door and/or window fixings. this is something the MRI sales team do not tell you when you are considering purchasing through them.
If your mozzy guards are missing I would have thought you would be able to go back to the Fortnoks management team so this can be rectified.
Chaz

Return to GENERAL