Ban on Boris

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Ban on Boris

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:26 am

Information has it, that Mr Boris will be operating his rip off shop yet again this summer at Messambria fort beach.

Firstly, I think Fort Noks should ban him from the complexes.
Dont you think he has had enough of peoples money and ripped off far too many clients ?

Secondly, it will only add insult to injury for him to be allowed to continue to do what he knows best...... ripping people off....

Thirdly, what a nice holidlay it will be for all, to actually see him working and running his office at mfb as if nothing has happened.

If this is allowed to happen, it really does destract the urine and we are fools to let this happen.

your thoughts please
xx

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 am

I don't think Fort Noks will be able to stop Boris operating from Messambria because he has bought the premises he operates from as opposed to renting the offices on other complexes last year.

Hopefully, everyone will have heared of his antics and avoid him like the plague and for those who have been bitten, at least you will know where you can track him down. When you find him, please try not to disturb our lovely quiet holidays at Messambria!!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:02 am

Well this is the worry, last year, lots of people were in and out of the office trying to get hold of him and to get their money back. I suppose more fool Boris for putting himself back there for people to attack !

So I suppose it could be part of our in house entertainment anyway, we were all saying thats what it lacked.

Just hope Boris gets what he deserves.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:34 am

Yeah, Boris..... Come and have a go if you think youre hard enough !!!

He doesnt know what he has let himself in for.......

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:36 am

If he had ripped me off, and I knew where he was, I'd go over there and rip his head off.

Fortunately, I haven't been ripped off by him.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:41 pm

The information I have is that Mr Boris Shopov arleady sold out his office at messambria fort beach last November.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:36 pm

Lets hope he has, or he is in for one hell of a fast ride......

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:29 pm

unfortunately we don't know Boris's background, he obviously has contacts, I personally would not threaten him physically or whilst I was out there!

BORIS,BORIS,BORIS

Postby michellecrowe1@eircom.net » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:43 pm

JUST FOUND OUT FROM STELLA AT GREENFORT THAT THE FURNITURE WE PAID FOR NEVER ARRIVED AND OUR BILLS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW CAN WE FOLLOW THIS UP WITH THE POLICE OR EMBASSY , HE WOULD HAVE SOME CHEEK OPENING UP AN OFFICE ANYWHERE IN SUNNYBEACH BUT I DO THINK FORTNOKS SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM ON THEIR COMPLEXES. MAYBE FORTNOKS SHOULD THINK ABOUT LETTINGS THEMSELVES BECAUSE THERE IS ALOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.
michellecrowe1@eircom.net

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:01 am

like i say he has contacts

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:14 am

Yes Boris will have contacts, but does this make it ok for him to continue to rip off people.

I dont think people would really rip heads off, but to get money owed to them back would be a start.

Just because Boris has 'contacts' it does not make things right.

We can only hope that he does not continue to work from mfb, and that new customers do not go near him.

It does not hurt for us to put our views accross the forum, to warn other people against him.

keep it coming.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:14 pm

this info may be useful for people who feel ripped off from Boris:
our office in London used to work with him for a year and a half and we personally together with our clients did not have any problems. We stoped to work with him because we find out the information about his company in the forums and we received a lot of mails from our clients regarding BPM.As I know he sold out his office in Messambria and he is not in property management business anymore.He is also the developer of 2 holiday complexes in Bansko and Pamporovo with more than 200 apartments and notice that all of them are already sold out.
Of course he has many contacts and if you check the Bulgarian company rgister he is involved in 18 companies more.
Unfortunately as I know his contracts with the clients I think nobody has a chance to win in the court.
Some of the clients have tried to do something with the Embassy or Economy police but they told them to try with legal action.

My advice is next time when you sign a contract to read it carefully.

Good luck

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Its good to hear he is probably done in sunny beach now.

I agree we should make comments about Boris here, but when I say he has contacts, I mean he has contacts which enable him to continue trading with Fort Noks owners if he wishes to do so, don't want to say too much here. But think about it, Fort Noks know what he has done and he continued to trade from their premises un-hindered.Mmm...

There is more stuff he was accused of a few years ago which directly effected Fort Noks and nothing was done!

Read into it what you like, but I know what I think and many other owners too.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:40 pm

Oh, my dear owners, i am scared now... :lol:

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:47 am

I don't think it's so funny, it's a serious situation...

Next

Return to GENERAL