happy times

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

happy times

Postby Di and Sean » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 pm

now with FORT NOKS looking after our interests on the transport side of things,i think it would be a nice way to say THANKYOU by writing about nice,happy,posts on this site ,getting a little fed up with DOOM AND GLOOM.see you all in the summer for a good laugh and drink/s,,,,,,,
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:57 pm

FORT NOKS HAVE SAID THEY WILL RUN A BUS/SHUTTLE SERVICE ,WHICH EVERYBODY OWNERS,INVESTORS,FORT NOKS,HAVE AGREED IS A MUST ,FORT NOKS WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO FACE HUGE START UP COSTS ,AS I FOUND OUT MYSELF....I DO NOT THINK PAYING 2BGN PER DAY FOR A SUNBED IS A BIG STING TO THE WALLET/PURSE,JUMP ON THE LOCAL BUS AND HAVE YOUR WALLET /PURSE,STOLEN FOR NOTHING...WE ARE GOING TO OUR APT THIS SUMMER AND WE WILL BE HAPPY ............
Di and Sean

happy times

Postby banny » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Di & Sean
well said lets all think about good times this year, lets all try and remember why we bought in bg. yes for the investment but surely we were all going to enjoy our apartments and facilitys before we tried to sell them. roll on sun summer and relaxation. oh and maybe some beer?
banny
banny

Postby leigh & andrea » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:45 am

Ye I agree things must be upbeat, but at the same time disagree about some of the charges for certain facilities.

Yes we all bought as investments, some for the capital gain and some for the rental potential. Yes as owners 2levs for a sun bed is not much, but when trying to compete against cheap package holidays, especially with the price of flights, a holiday at a Fort Noks complex does not work out cheap!

Speaking to a few clients of owners last year said they felt ripped off, not only by the price they paid, but lack of facilities and the extras they really were not expecting, (sun loungers being one).

I too am very happy with my apartment and the complexes, but to work for everyone things need to be addressed and they are being addressed and resolved to the benefit of everyone, (transport being one).

By the nature of this forum, people are going to air their gripes, hoping Fort Noks is going to work with owners to make the complexes better.
leigh & andrea

Return to GENERAL