Publicising this Forum

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Publicising this Forum

Postby yorkie » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:13 pm

I regularly visit the forum as a source of views and information from fellow purchasers and Fort Noks and although I am not a regular contributor, I am interested in what others have to say.

I am not sure how I stumbled across the forum but, to date, I don't think many people have been informed of it's existence.

In view of the large number of current and future owners of Fort Noks properties, the number of contributions and viewings is surprisingly low. Although I appreciate that not all owners are internet anoraks, it would be helpful to get views and opinions from a wider cross-section.

Would it be possible for Fort Noks to email all owners to inform them of the forum. They might even suggest that owners visit the site at least once a week to view any general announcements made by them.

From comments made on topics such as the provision of a FN bus service, it seems to be a general feeling that communication from FN could be better. So come on Fort Noks, more information on possible new services and let's try and get more feedback by increasing the forum hits.
yorkie

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:07 pm

yes good idea yorkie ,but if you had a web site with these comments on it,would you let your owners /potential owners know about it?????
Di and Sean

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:48 pm

...and now, Leigh and Andrea would like AGAIN to remind you that there is an independent forum for owners in Fort noks complexes which is www...
:wink:

Postby yorkie » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:30 am

Hello Di & Sean,

Yes, I would be happy for all owners to see all comments, good and bad. It's in all of our interests to make FN complexes the envey of all others by using the weight of numbers, and therefore any comments should, in the main, be taken as constructive, even if the comments are not a majority view. At least by having a forum such as this, FN have a place to respond and inform.

In time, I am sure we can all work together to achieve a unique holiday experience and somewhere that friends, family and others will want to go. Who knows, we might even be able to put on our own FN flights at a reasonable price in the future by chartering our own plane!! :D :D

Other possibilities for the future could be organised coach day trips to places of interest, social events such as BBQ's etc centred around the larger complexes but open to all, organised childrens clubs etc. etc. etc.
Let's start building a wish list and canvas views on a forum that we know Big Brother will be watching. :) :)

Ideas such as these would need the backing of FN so lets hope that they take all comments on this forum in the spirit in which they are made. i.e. owners trying to make the most of their investment. :D :D
yorkie

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:44 pm

I totally agree with you Yorkie. We are due to finalise on our one bedroom apartment in the summer and we were VERY disappointed to learn that on top of the £500 maintenance fees each year, we are expected to pay for use of the tennis court/football pitch at 15EUR per hour. What a rip-off !!! I could understand for visitors, but find this an unreasonable charge for owners. And as for furniture prices - well we won't go there. I can't see Bulgarians paying £4,500 to furnish a one bedroom flat !

Postby leigh & andrea » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:40 pm

nice one guest :wink:
Last edited by leigh & andrea on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leigh & andrea

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:40 pm

I had no idea that there was a charge to use tennis court & football pitch : :x

Postby julie » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:59 pm

Hi
yes you have to pay for everything tennis court was 20levs an hour last season sunloungers parasols etc all hidden charges which you are not told about when purchasing your apartments and which I would have assumed would have been free to owners.
julie

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:50 pm

i have seen peoples own sun loungers aroung the pool areas, because people feel they are being ripped off by having to pay for the loungers provided. How naff is this going to look when you end up with a wide variety of different style loungers deck chairs etc around the pool.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 pm

It really is terrible that you have to pay for all the "extras". When advertising these complexes what do the developers and agents tell you - Sauna, Gym, Tennis courts, ......... Is there any mention of the charges?

I know of a number of other apartments in various developments and there are no charges for the basics, i.e. sun loungers, parasols, etc.

I have heard while in Sunny Beach that Fortnoks prices are also too high for restaurant, drinks.

Come on Fortnoks. You are definitely not the best developer in Bulgaria. A lot of owners and tourists are put off by your charges. Surely it would be much better to attract more tourists than to have high profits from few visitors!!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:34 am

I totally agree with comments made, we should NOT be charged for use of sun loungers etc, I think this is going to creat ill feeling, especially if owners, purchase there own sun loungers and worse still decorate these sun loungers with there apt numbers to prevent other people from using them!! :(

Come on Fortnoks, I think we owners are paying more than enough in maintenance fees to expect not to be charged everytime we want to lay by the pool :x

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:19 am

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:20 pm

Hello,
Are the lilos filled with hot air? like most other things that we were promised when we bought. We feel more like holiday makers rather than owners! we feel like every last stitonki is being squeezed from us. Fort Noks are getting quite a reputation for being mean towards owners once they have bought and are committed. Or there any good lilo shops in Vlas or are they owned by Fort Noks. Maybe collectively we could buy 10/15 sun beds between us us and mark them up as OWNERS and then we just use these when required. If the number needs to be increased by demand then we buy a few more as the need arises. We carry on buying until we have the correct amount for the demand and this way we all dont have to buy individually.
Regards from the sun lounger man in St Vlas.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:56 pm

come on fortnoks!

I am the owner, i am the boss

Postby henryjak » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:44 pm

As an owner I do not have a problem with having to pay 2 Lev for
the use of a lounger for the day. I would rather go down this route
than have someone going out to the pool at some unearthly hour in the morning and putting their towel on a lounger, because it hasn't cost them anything!! and then going off somewhere, thinking that they may be back before the sun goes down and require somewhere to lie. After all 2 lev
is not going to break the bank and on the plus side you have not
got to either drag it back up to your apartment or maintain it.
and if Iwas a paying guest this extra cost would be minimal
I personly think FN are trying, inverted commas ,but I have no problems
with them as a developer and have no regrets in buying through them,
allbeit thatI am now very Grey.
henryjak

Next

Return to GENERAL