Maintenance Fees !!!

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Maintenance Fees !!!

Postby starlite » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:55 pm

Are any other owners aware that Fortnoks have increased there maintenance fees ? :evil:
starlite

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:17 pm

no ...what are the latest charges please.........

Postby starlite » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:43 pm

It appears they have increased from 5.75 E per SqMtr to 6.90 E. !
starlite

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Thats a whopping 20% increase. Surely the contracts say Fortnoks cannot increase by more than about 5% per year.

Would Fortnoks like to comment please.

Postby admin » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:32 pm

Dear Owners of apartments in complexes Messambria Fort Beach, Green Fort and Privilege Fort Beach!

We would like to inform you that since next year the size of maintenance and management fee will be altered with the accumulated inflation percentage for the foregoing 2 /two/ years, published by the Bulgarian National Statistic Institute. The inflation percentage is being published in March every year. So, we’ll inform you about new size of maintenance and management fee additionally in March 2007.

In accordance to this matter we would like to suggest you to pay this fee using old prices.

So, for today you can pay maintenance and management fee in advanced for 1, 3 or 5 years and 1) you are paying the fee with the old prices and 2) if you pay for 3 or 5 years you are getting a discount.

Please, be advised that if you decide to pay in advanced using the prices which are valid as per today, the payment should be transferred not later than 1st March 2007.

If you have any further questions or queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the person in charge:
Svetlana Kukuy
svetlana@fortnoks.org

ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby starlite » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Does this include Panorama, Marina, Imperial & Crown Fort?
starlite

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:37 pm

I agree Starlite, can Fort Noks tell us if this includes Panorama as well?

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:19 pm

my wife and i payed for 3years .so what is it likely to be then,,i have noticed that some developers are doing fixed rate for 5 years and index linked there after.....
Di and Sean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:42 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Thats a whopping 20% increase. Surely the contracts say Fortnoks cannot increase by more than about 5% per year.

I agree with you a 20% increase in the 1st year is a real worry, what also concerns me is that the 6.90 E increase is already displayed on Fortnoks website for all complexes, except Riveria which has increased to over 8 E!. Does this mean that we can expect a further increase in March when inflation figure's are published !!?? ( see reply from Admin).

Considering only a fraction of the facilities that were promised have actually been implemented, at present we have hardly any facilities at Panaroma/ Marina sorry I forgot the 1 bar/cafe at Panaroma and 1 cafe that closed about 6.00pm at Marina. The sun loungers also have to be paid for !! :(

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:01 pm

fort noks ae trying their best ,in what is a reasonaby new market to them,,i will say that the gardens are superb /cleaners are of the same /office ;site management the same .but unfourtunetly sometimes you have to give to recieve,,,,,
Di and Sean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:22 pm

I am also very happy with the landscaping and the pools and how clean the complex is kept, but in order to attract holiday lets there needs to be more facilities/entertainment maybe then that would justify the maintenance increase! When we went out in July/August most of our evening time was spent out of the complex either in Sunny Beach or St Vlas because of the lack of entertainment and facilities.

There should be consultation between Fortnoks and owners about any maintenance increases now or in the future, and offer some kind of cap per year , many other developers in Bulgaria offer this !

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:32 pm

opinion the same ..a good bus service would go along ............................................way to justify any increase in maintenance ,lessons to be learnt.........

maintainane fees

Postby banny » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:13 pm

i paid for three years but i very concerned about this huge hike already. can we have a reduction for all the missing places/ items not on our complexe. that should be there when our apartments were being sold. i hoped this was a learning curve for fort noks but it just seems a money spinning circle in fort noks favour. whos hiding the irish bar in there apartment ?
banny
banny

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:18 am

any news on the maintenance fees, I think I will email them if nobody has heard.!
kaykev1409

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 am

Any response Fortnoks :?:

Next

Return to GENERAL