BEWARE- bgpropertyfurniture.co.uk -OWNED BY BORIS SHOPOV !!!

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

BEWARE- bgpropertyfurniture.co.uk -OWNED BY BORIS SHOPOV !!!

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Beware all readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bgpropertyfurniture.co.uk IS A SITE OWNED BY THE FAMOUS BORIS SHOPOV - BPM OR BGPROPERTYMANAGEMENT.CO.UK

ATTENTION please regarding Balkan Property Management

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:26 am

Dear Readers,

I would like to inform you that the name of my company is Balkan Property Management and it is the only one I have. Please do not connect my name with other Bulgarian management companies from Bourgas or any other regions.

Thank you for the attention and for the understanding.

Best regards

Boris Shopov
Managing Director
Balkan Property Management LTD

Postby SpudHead » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:39 pm

you have quite a reputation.
SpudHead

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Quite a reputation!.... lets be honest. First of all, if it is Boris actually placing that entry then he is just rubbing salt into the wound of everybody that he has scammed out of their hard earned money (I had a lucky escape from him in the fact that for once I had good judgement when meeting this low life and decided against signing with him).

Boris..... you are utter pond life... why dont you go away and do an honest days work (for your information that does NOT mean robbing some old lady). I know one day you will get the justice that you deserve.

Postby michellecrowe1@eircom.net » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:56 pm

JUST WHEN YOU START TO THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE OK YOU READ THE FORUM AND IT SEEMS AS BAD AS EVER, HAS ANYONE JUST GOTTEN THEIR WATER AND ELECTRICITY BILL BECAUSE WE HAVE FOR GREENFORT AND IT IS VERY HIGH.I AM JUST WAITING ON BORIS TO E-MAIL ME BACK WITH DETAILS OF ALL THE RENTALS I HAVE HAD TO JUSTIFY THE BILLS. HE HAS MADE CONTACT WITH US AND HE SEEMS VERY BUSY.EVERY NEWSPAPER I READ HAS GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT BULGARIA, SUNNYBEACH IN PARTICULAR,I KNOW THERE IS BAD EVERYWHERE BUT THERE IS A LOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE FOR SOMEONE THAT IS TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL RENT OUT OUR APPARTMENTS AND LOOK AFTER THEM. WE CHOOSE BORIS AND I HOPE WE WILL GET THOSE THINGS FROM HIM, AS I SAID HE COULD MAKE A GREAT LIVING FROM IT AND OTHER PEOPLE WOULD RECOMMEND HIM.
michellecrowe1@eircom.net

Re: ATTENTION please regarding Balkan Property Management

Postby michellecrowe1@eircom.net » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:Dear Readers,
boris i am glad you only have one company because imagine how hard it would be to contact you if you had more. have being trying your mobile and have given you details of our fax number but still waiting for our rental money quote, our bills for electric and water are due. please contact us michelle
I would like to inform you that the name of my company is Balkan Property Management and it is the only one I have. Please do not connect my name with other Bulgarian management companies from Bourgas or any other regions.

Thank you for the attention and for the understanding.

Best regards

Boris Shopov
Managing Director
Balkan Property Management LTD
michellecrowe1@eircom.net

Return to GENERAL