solicitors

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

solicitors

Postby vic » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 pm

Hi I am buying at fortnoks and wanted to know if anyone could tell me of a good independent solicitor to deal with purchace
vic

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm

As far as I am aware, no one I know of needed a solicitor to buy through fort noks. We didnt use one, and our sale has gone through successfully.
But for peace of mind do what you feel is best.

solicitor

Postby banny » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:00 pm

hi vic
i didnt use a solicitor when i bought a apartment through fort noks and everthing has been fine. i will be useing a solicitor when i sign my title deeds and have been recommended a company called dobreva and boneva. i have contacted them and they are very helpful. the person who recommended them to me has used them to purchase 2 one bed apartments and said they were very good for him.
best of look
banny
banny
banny

Postby kaykev1409 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:48 pm

We have also used this company, and they have been very helpful. We have been in constant contact with them since purchasing off plan.
kaykev1409

Re: solicitor

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:07 pm

banny wrote:hi vic
i didnt use a solicitor when i bought a apartment through fort noks and everthing has been fine. i will be useing a solicitor when i sign my title deeds and have been recommended a company called dobreva and boneva. i have contacted them and they are very helpful. the person who recommended them to me has used them to purchase 2 one bed apartments and said they were very good for him.
best of look
banny
Hi Banny thanks for your reply just wondered if you have a contact number for this company would be very greatfull.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Details are below, hope this helps

Law Firm "Dobreva & Boneva"

9 "Dragoman" Str., floor 3

Varna 9000

Tel: 00359 52 605 006

Fax: 00359 52 699 251

Email: lawfirm@evko.com

alina.vassileva@lawfirm.evko.com

Solicitor

Postby Annette & Gordon » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:27 pm

I wonder if anyone has any dealings with a solictor by the name of Vladimir Kondov, who has been recommended by FortKnoks? His charges seem quite reasonable at 600 eur, in comparison to the research I have done on other solicitors fees.

Many thanks,
Annette & Gordon

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:05 pm

hi, i am buying at fortnoks

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:32 pm

if u have bought threw an agent it is the normal for them to provide you with this service as part of your deal,,,unless u are called mri ,etc etc guess what ,,,,etc ....good news if u are buying on a complex because u are only signing a notary that is read in front of u by a translater and developer ;;;the laws protect u a little more ;;;be careful for the sake of a few hundred pounds;;;;;;;;
Di and Sean

Return to GENERAL