Publicising this Forum

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:39 pm

i know people that go all that way on holiday and then never leave the complex. waste of time if you ask me.

if i went for a week i would probably only spend 1 or 2 days max hanging around the pool in the complex.
that would cost me 69P x 2 people x 2 days = less than 3 quid.

get over it.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:00 pm

Whilst I agree it is a bit daft arguing about sun loungers with respect I think you are missing the point about this.

The actual cost is quite irrelavant in my opinion and it doesn't matter that it is only 69p x whatever as in the eyes of people looking to rent our apartments it is just an additional cost. The way it is likely to be viewed is why rent an apartment on a complex with this charge when there are hundreds of others that will not charge?

You disagree? Well if you are lucky enough to get someone enquiring about renting your apartment try slipping into the conversation that they will be charged by the complex management when they arrive for relaxing on a sun lounger around the pool and see what response you get.

I appreciate this topic has probably run its course but please don't underestimate the effect this may have on those of us looking for private rentals.

With the biggest draw on the Black Sea coast five miles away I really don't think we need to be charging people for grabbing forty winks around the pool do we!?

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:13 pm

In an effort to keep everyone happy on the never ending saga of the sun-beds, perhaps Fort Noks could operate some form of season or weekly ticket scheme whereby those who wish to let out their apartments can pay for any number of passes they wish and include the cost in their rental charges.

I think this type of scheme would be more acceptable than one which adds the costs to the annual maintenance charges which everyone would have to pay, whether they used sun-beds or not.

Postby yorkie » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:15 pm

Oops, the last post was mine. I'm not trying to remain anonymous!!! :D :D
yorkie

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:08 pm

F.N did operate a weekly, seasonal pass, for the sun loungers, last season. Can't remember how much though, i know at the time, it worked out cheaper for myself to buy my own. As usually there is 4 to 8 of us who stay at my apartment, and as of this summer i shall be staying over there for 4 weeks, so that works out expensive to use F.N own loungers. But unfortunatly, you have to put something on your own loungers, to show that they are privately owned.

Postby yorkie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:55 pm

This will be our third season as owners and this is the first time I am aware of season tickets for loungers operated by Fort Noks.

Come on Fort Noks, let us know how the scheme works and then we will be able to make informed decisions as to how to provide for our guests.
yorkie

Postby josie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:02 pm

HI YORKIE,

JUST DISCOVERED THE FORUM, YES I AGREE WITH YOU THIS SITE SHOULD BE BETTER ADVERTISED. i WAS ALSO UNAWARE OF EXTRA CHARGES. ALTHOUGH THEY ARE VERY SMALL IN COMPARISON HOW WILL THEY FARE IF AND WHEN BULGARIA REVERTS TO THE EURO.

JOSIE :lol:
josie

Postby admin » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:12 pm

Dear Clients, in order to see prices of the additional services provided by Fort Noks, please visit the Fort Noks Services section on http://fortnoks.org/services/pricelist.php

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby kaykev1409 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:13 pm

I have an apt in mvfb, and i was fully aware of all extra charges, if some people want to pay them, that is up to them. be it for a week or two. I have never been on holiday, and not expected to pay nothing for the use of any facilities, unless I have gone all inclusive, and then certain things there is till a charge.

Remember people, keep it happy, and work together, this is what we are doing this for, t help each other, advise each other and even answer any questions that people may have.

peace :D :D
kaykev1409

fort noks

Postby jorders » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:47 pm

good to see fort noks responding to posts shows you care. Why is there a need for "guests post" if you have something to say put your name where your mouth is. A bit more positive posting i think would be in order , no lies, just promote the good things rather than focusing on the problems. Never forget we are at about the same stage as spain was 20 yrs ago!! Look at resales frontline in spain and compare them to the prices we have paid. And don't forget these are quality apartments on a quality complex in a quality location. enjoy :D

jorders
jorders

Postby billandcharlie » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:38 am

Hi Jorders

Thank god someone positive, we were thinking we were one of the very few who are pleased with the deals. Yes it is slow getting off the ground but Rome was not built in a day. I worked in East Germany when the wall came down now look at it. The only way you will bring in rentals is give them something they want cheap deals not giveaways, be like airlines get bums on seats,then when the place expands raise the prices to fit. We are lucky we do not want rentals but fot those of you who do just lower your prices to get them moving.

Regards to All
Bill and Charlie
billandcharlie

Previous

Return to GENERAL