Purchasing Property

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Buying through agents

Postby JW » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi,
I bought through a company called Addison Read and they are garbage too. They promised pre purchase that they were in talks with travel companies re year round rentals. What a load of you know what!! Once they took 5% commission off you, you never hear from them again. They are a complete waste of space and i would recommend anyone buying a property to go direct to fot noks and cut out the rip off waste of space agent.
JW

AGENTS

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:07 pm

HI, I PURCHASED THROUGH MRI AND YES THEY GAVE ME ALL THE B**LSH*T ABOUT RENTALS ETC.I WOULD NEVER USE THEM AGAIN BUT I WOULD BUY DIRECT FROM FORT NOKS ALTHOUGH I DONT THINK THAT YOU GET THE APARTMENTS ANY CHEAPER.THE AGENTS GET THEIR COMMISION BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING IN BULK.

Fibs

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:41 pm

When I complained to MRI at an overseas property show about misleading information, I was told by Laura Mareno tel: 07894096467 that I would be contacted by MRI ...never heard from them... :oops:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:10 pm

MRI have their own channel on sky now (Sky Channel 287)

So now, you can listen to their cr@p 24 hours a day.

Postby kaykev1409 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:58 pm

they also have a magazine, so you can read and flick through at your leisure, and read all of the amazing stories.............................!!!!!!
kaykev1409

Previous

Return to GENERAL