Property Prices

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:43 pm

i told you fort nosk!
do not start this forum last year!
now everybody ........ for our problems!
I have one bed. shall i r?sale it for nothing

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:45 pm

I think we should all calm down now, it was obviously some insane person with nothing to do but to wind us all up.
So lets start again, with why we bought in Bulgaria and the lovely people down in BG and all the good times that we have had. If we make on our property in the future, then so be it, but not to condem the whole situation before it has started. Who knows what we can sell our apartments for just now, too many ifs and buts and rumours. Just enjoy your apartment. Enjoy Bulgarian holidays and have fun. Be positive and happy. Look at the glass half full and enjoy what we all have got. :D :D

Postby rene » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:42 pm

Hi

I have aproperty on Privilege bought over 2years ago I've seen what fort noks are adverising the same size apartments for now which is substantially more than I paid. People are still buying, admitedly the resale market hasn't kicked in yet but I have faith that it will

I remeber a time in the UK when you expected a slight drop in the resale
price of a new home if you sold too soon.
rene

Things are going the right way.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:32 pm

I have a 1bed Fort Noks apartment which I purchased just over two years ago.Due to a pretty serious health matter which has developed since I bought it my work has suffered a lot and therefore I have looked into selling the apartment.I have found an agent who has valued it at 30% more than I paid for it and he thinks he can sell it as people are now starting to look more at resale property as the new stuff is getting too far away from the sea.The agent wants 10% to sell it and you have to allow for legal fees,notary,taxes and so on which would mean that I break even.Given my situation I would be over the moon to get all of my money back.So things dont look too bad for you all as anything over 30% is then profit.Keep your apartments for a few years and you shoud do well.Good luck everyone.

Any News Anyone???

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Can anyone confirm they have actaully made a profit on any apartments thru Fortnoks :?:

I bought two apartments a couple of years ago one in Imperial and one in Crown, I was hoping to arrange a mortgage on each and release some equity for another project.

Has anyone actually had there apartment re-valued and made any equity? Also does anyone know or can advise of a bank that lends more than 70%........

Most Bulgarians i work with said i should make a mint, the country is being swamped with investors, land and property are rising so quickly that bulgarian families are selling there homes and acres of land for silly money and renting from us fellow investors

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:49 pm

when we first looked at bg ,a workmate of mine chose france ,he paid near the same ,and he has had nothing but disaster,taxes ,taxes,taxes he said he wished he chose bg,now he is looking in bg .big worldwide companys,are not investing multi millions [if not billions ]in bg ,to see it go to waste......my wife and i will be going to mfb in june and would love to have laughs,a few drinks ,with other happy people,,,,,roll on summer,,,,,p;s we can travel to other complexs if needed......
Di and Sean

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:31 pm

I can not believe how childish these forums can get. I think if nobody has anything positive to say, then they shpuldn't really be putting any posts here............... (with the exception of MRI, and we all know about that don't we............?)
kaykev1409

Postby leigh & andrea 1 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:22 pm

It's nice to post and read positive things in the forums, but people need to discus the negative issues to. This is how things get resolved, it would be pointless burying our heads in the sand and not discussing all the issues.
leigh & andrea 1

Postby alan » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:09 pm

hi
i have posted this on the Nessabar Fort Club forum,just thought i would add it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi
just a couple of points that might interest people
Quote:
There has been a big increase in the number of properties distrained by the Bulgarian Commission responsible for investigating illegally acquired properties. In September last year, properties worth BGN 8 Million were distrained. The amount has now risen to BGN 20 Million. As always, getting professional advice, doing the due diligence and so on is essential
.Quote:
Places like Sunny Beach in Bulgaria are awash with empty units

i am not scaremongering just thought they might be of interest,on a personal note i am buying a studio in Nessabar Fort Club not for profit but to explore and enjoy Bulgaria
alan
alan

Previous

Return to GENERAL