Guest postings

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Guest postings

Postby ortonio » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:44 am

Fortnoks,

If you want to stop this forum from becoming a complete waste of time and damgaging to us as owners and yourselves as a company. I strongly reccomend that you stop allowing people to post without loggin in.

I know I am not the first person to say this but it needs sorting out immediately. One or two of the threads on this forum have been childish to say the least. This forum is supposed to be a help to people who have invested large amounts of hard earned cash and need to give and receive information.

Please sort it out, or take it off your website. There are other very good forums that can be used by investers in Fortnoks apartments ie bulgariasun and the fn owners site. However there is always room for another forum especially one well run by Fortnoks

Ortonio
ortonio

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:54 am

well said...... agree totally.

I have lost my login at present, but with you all the way....

Postby AJ1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Totally agree - a forum for OWNERS where they can express views and share information with FORTNOKS is all that is needed. It should be limited to owners in the same way as logging into the services page. The way it is now is to the detriment of investors and FortNoks.... any potential buyer would be put off buying either from FortNoks or resale.

(The other forums that exist would not be commonly accessible to potential buyers whereas any potential buyer is likely to visit this site).

Just doing away with the 'Guest' option is no good. As I said Usernames must be verified by FortNoks as in the 'Paid Services' section.
AJ1

Postby yorkie » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:58 pm

I also agree that this should be a site for owners and Fort Noks to communicate and not to be taken over by the mysterious guests.

I would also like to see more comments and responses from Fort Noks. Having started a thread in mid February about "Publicising this Forum" , I would have liked to have heard from FN as to whether they thought a general e-mail to all owners about the site's existence has merit, particularly as the forum has a relatively small number of members in relation to the number of owners.
yorkie

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:13 pm

Trouble is that until they sort out problems with activation links for the passwords I can only post as a guest. I agree if they sort out the few problems they have with the sites operation that should be locked out.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:32 pm

At this time there have been 804 postings on this forum since it began and very nearly half of them are from guests.I think that if the guest section was done away with the forum would die a slow death.Some of the other sections have not had a single posting since November 2006.

Postby ortonio » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:57 pm

I am not suggesting that most guests are not making valuable contributions to this forum, because they clearly are. Unfortunately it is open to abuse by a small minority.

Will people who make these valued contributions as guests simply stop visting the forum because they have to register? I would hope not.
ortonio

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:38 pm

i think most of the owners use www.fn-owners.co.uk.

a forum that was around way before fortnok's forum.

dont think we need two forums, but i dont know which one i'd drop.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Anonymous wrote:i think most of the owners use www.fn-owners.co.uk

a forum that was around way before fortnok's forum.

dont think we need two forums, but i dont know which one i'd drop.

should be http://www.fn-owners.co.uk/

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Yes fn-owners has been around along time. We tried to get Fort Noks to use the site and gave them their own section to enable owners to place questions and suggestions to them, but unfortunately they failed to see the benefit. Then 2 years later this forum appeared.

Like I said when this forum first opened, it is good see, it has its place as do all the other forums including fn-owners and bugariasun forums.

leigh & andrea

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:36 pm

Yes, you are all agreeing, yet still posting as guests................................!
kaykev1409

Postby tomhoneyman » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:36 am

I'm in total agreement. This site should be a useful tool for owners and FN to exchange views and opinions. It's in danger of being taken over by saddos, without the guts to sign their name and with a sense of humour that should have been left in the primary school playground!!!
tomhoneyman

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Well done Tom and others 100% agree, I would say these are persons from other complexes or persons who are envious of those who have purchased with FN,as far as we are concerned on the whole we are very satisfied with our purchase, yes we would like more but thats life and something for nothing would be nice.

Regards
Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Return to GENERAL