Maintenance Fees !!!

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:23 pm

I have emailed fortnoks (kamelia) and will let you know when I have heard.
kaykev1409

Postby admin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:29 am

Please, pay attention that this information concerns only the Owners of apartments in Messambria Fort Beach, Green Fort and Privilege Fort Beach!

As per today, the annual charge for the management and the general maintenance expenses for each apartment amounts:
A / 5,70 /five point seventy/ EUR exclusive VAT per square meter of the total area of the apartment per year at the following discounts:
B / 4,75 /four point seventy five/ EUR exclusive VAT per square meter of the total area of the apartment per year providing the charge for three years is prepaid.
C/ 4,00 /four point 00/ EUR exclusive VAT per square meter of the total area of the apartment per year providing the charge for five years is prepaid.

We would like to inform you that since next contractual year (from 01.06.2007) the size of maintenance and management fee will be altered with the accumulated inflation percentage for the foregoing 2 /two/ years, published by the Bulgarian National Statistic Institute. The inflation percentage is publishing every year in March.

So, we’ll inform you about new size of maintenance and management fee additionally in March 2007.

In accordance to this matter we would like to suggest you to pay this fee using old prices. Now you can pay maintenance and management fee in advance for 1, 3 or 5 years and 1) you are paying the fee with the old prices and 2) if you pay for 3 or 5 years you are getting a discount.

In case that The Buyer has prepaid maintenance and management fee for three or five years, after expiring of the prepaid period, he is obliged to pay the altered maintenance and the management fee, in the amount valid towards the moment of every next payment.

Please, be advised that if you decide to pay in advance, using the prices which are valid as per today, the payment should be transferred not later than 1st March 2007.

Concerning other complexes - Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach, Riviera Fort Beach, Imperial Fort Club and Crown Fort Club: please be informed that the size of maintenance and management fee remain without changes!

If you have any questions regarding this matter, or would like to receive information concerning your apartment, or would like to pay in advance using old prices, please do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Kukuy - svetlana@fortnoks.org

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Hello Svetlana

Your Quote : Concerning other complexes - Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach, Riviera Fort Beach, Imperial Fort Club and Crown Fort Club: please be informed that the size of maintenance and management fee remain without changes!

If you have any questions regarding this matter, or would like to receive information concerning your apartment, or would like to pay in advance using old prices, please do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Kukuy - svetlana@fortnoks.org

There has been an increase in maintenance fees from last year as follows:

1 year was 5.75 E now 6.90 + 20% Vat.
3 year was 5.00 E now 5.75 + 20% Vat
5 year was 4.00 E now 4.85 + 20% Vat

These increases were made in last few months. There has been a 20% increase since I paid in August 2006. Will there be another increase in March 2007 after inflation figures are published then?

Postby admin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hello Svetlana

Your Quote : Concerning other complexes - Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach, Riviera Fort Beach, Imperial Fort Club and Crown Fort Club: please be informed that the size of maintenance and management fee remain without changes!

There has been an increase in maintenance fees from last year as follows:

1 year was 5.75 E now 6.90 + 20% Vat.
3 year was 5.00 E now 5.75 + 20% Vat
5 year was 4.00 E now 4.85 + 20% Vat

These increases were made in last few months. There has been a 20% increase since I paid in August 2006. Will there be another increase in March 2007 after inflation figures are published then?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Guest!
If you have signed a Preliminary contract latest by 01.01.2007, your maintenance and management fees remain under the original terms as follows:
1 year is 5.70 E + 20% Vat.
3 years is 4.75 E + 20% Vat
5 years is 4.00 E + 20% Vat
The increase of maintenance and management fees concerns only the New Buyers of apartments in Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach and Riviera Fort Beach. (the new sizes are published on www.fortnoks.org)

Kind regards
Kukuy Svetlana

svetlana@fortnoks.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:39 pm

hello Svetlana

Thanks for making that clear, I think we all understand now. :)

regards

jo

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:17 pm

thankyou svetlana,for your prompt replies i believe tou have cleared the air for many of us,,hope u had a nice weekend,,,,i think u have had better mondays ,,i wonder if you could propose to your employers ,that a web site were we can all have a moan ,and get things of our chests,,ie like the bus ,service,,items like this will just simply not go away...i believe it is in everybodies INTEREST [including fort noks]that we can work together on these issues..we all want to come to our apts for a relaxing holiday ,,have a few drinks and laughes,we also want to travel safely,. if i was wishing to book a holiday/buy a apt ,i personally would browse through a web site like this one for good info/bad info to help me make a decsion...please SVETLANA we only want whats best for EVERYBODY owners,fort noks,investors,happy holiday makers ? a responce would be very nice please.....blagodaria.....
Di and Sean

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:37 pm

thank you for that Svetlana

Maintenance Fees !!!

Postby tomhez » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:06 am

Hi Svetlana,

Thanks for your response, could I ask why there is to be a price increase for some complexes, while others will still pay at the old price?
Is the cost of carrying out maintenance work at Messambria Fort Beach, Green Fort and Privilege Fort Beach more expensive than the cost of maintaining other complexes?

Thanks
tomhez

Postby Gilly » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:51 pm

We had ameeting wi office at pfb 2 years ago about this topic they said that fees would only go up by inflation which at the time was < 3% .
Like other owners do we get a reduction for services not yet received ie
creche facilities
irish bar
jaccuzzi
to name but a few .this needs clarifying fortnoks ??????.

regards
Ian.
Gilly

Postby admin » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:38 am

Dear owners of apartments in Green Fort, Messambria Fort Beach and Privilege Fort Beach. We would like to inform you that inflation percentage for 2006 is already published. For detailed information regarding the maintenance fees please visit the following link: PRESS HERE
The terms for Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach and Riviera Fort Beach remain unchanged.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to GENERAL