complex up and running

complex up and running

Postby jenny » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm

hello
just to let you know that ive just arrived back from M.V.F.B and everything is up and running for the summer season. restaurant open, pools full and cleaned, supermarket stocked up, taxis outside (lots of them) and the russians have started to arrive in full force. our end of paradise beach has just been cleaned up and there is a new little shop at the end of panarama by the gate at the top of the steps down to beach selling beach toys i.e buckets and spades and the massage man georgi was out with great prices of 15 lev for back neck and shoulders or 30 lev for full body (i definately recommend this) :) cocktail bar on main walkway was just opening in 2 days the barman said which is a little late as along with everything else on panarama which is slow to open this year. restaurant closed and pools still empty... the office said 1st june the season starts this year as they have had a bad winter with lots of repairs....
roll on september for another great week
jenny
jenny

Re: complex up and running

Postby Andy&Kaz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi
We returned from Panorama last night after spending a fab week there - gutted to be home.
All pools been filled all week - the only one that isnt is the small jacuzzi pool near to the beach entrance. Wave pool is filled but no waves yet.
Cocktail bar place/ Currency booth - both opened on weds -CB offering 2.1 levs to the £.
We havent visited for 2 years and were a bit concerned about how things would be after such a long time but I have to say we were really impressed about how much Fortnoks were keeping on top of things. One of the pools wasnt that clean but they were there every night until it was sorted. Paths to the beach and internet room have been improved for the better, childrens equipment has been repainted, there is just as much cleaning/gardening going on as there ever was. And the staff were really lovely - Iliana in the office went out of her way to help us over one issue. I know people ( us included) have had issues from time to time - and probably still will now and again in the future but I reckon we could be alot worse off than we are.
Just looking through flights to gte out there again as soon as we can
Karen
Andy&Kaz

Postby Ken Lynn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 am

Great to hear positive news ,cant make it this year but out def next year
Lynn Ken
Ken Lynn

Postby Andy&Kaz » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi Ken
Great to hear from you - Dont know if you remember us - you gave us a lift back when the heavens opened at the opening night of the Dinevi Marina !
Was looking to go next mon - flights got down to £81 !!! Couldnt believe it but soemthing has come up so we cant make it - will keep trying though and keep you updated when we do go.
Karen
Andy&Kaz

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort