WATER SLIDE CROWN FORT

Useful information and news regarding the Fort Noks developments

WATER SLIDE CROWN FORT

Postby L & L » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am

Hi ADMIN,
I AM STAYING IN CROWN FORT FOR 2 WEEKS. THE SLIDE HAS NOT WORKED SINCE SATURDAY. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THIS WILL BE SORTED AS MY CHILDREN ARE VERY DISAPOINTED. I HAVE ASKED AT THE OFFICE AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE FIXED ON MONDAY. STILL WAITING.
CHEERS
L & L
L & L

Re: WATER SLIDE CROWN FORT

Postby Adam » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Why is it these slides (including other comlpexes) seem to keep being closed? I understand maintenance etc. will need to be carried out on these slides from time to time but why they closed so regularly and take so long to get back up and running is beyong me. Facilities like this are attractions our guests all look forward to using and if they are not available it only spoils their stay and does the reputation of the complex no good at all.

Please can we get these kind of matters sorted much quicker admin, for the good of all of us (Fort Noks included).
Adam

Postby admin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:26 am

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience. The reason the waterslide in Crown Fort Club is not operating is in the engine which provides the pressure of the water which runs through the slide. It is broken, and it's being repaired by the manufacturer at the moment. As per the information they gave us, the slide should be operating by tomorrow 03.07.2008.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby L & L » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi ADMIN,
THANK YOU, WATER SLIDE BACK IN ACTION SINCE THURSDAY AFTERNOON 3/7/08.
CHEERS
L & L
L & L

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS