New facility

Useful information and news regarding the Fort Noks developments

New facility

Postby admin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Dear present and future Fort Noks Clients,

We would like to announce the newest comfort service provided by Fort Noks Ltd. – our “ONLINE PAYMENT” facility. It can be accessed through our website: http://fortnoks.org/payment/ . Please, feel free to cover your bills, installments, or just leave a deposit to facilitate your next stay as fast and easy as possible!

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Great News online payment.

Postby Yvonne5676 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi,

Just letting every body know, just used this online transaction and it is so much easier than having to go to the bank to do a bank transfer, also saving on transfer costs. No problems at all.

Well done FN
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby mandy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Yvonne5676

Just thought i would ask can you pay for the linning package through the new online transaction and did you have to pay in euros or just english money out of your own account ?
mandy

Postby elita.c » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi Mandy,

I received an email from Fort Noks, you can pay for the linen package using the new payment system but you pay in bgn not euros.

Hope this helps

:)
elita.c

Postby hood » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm

So you have to pay in BGN, does that mean you need a BG bank account or can you use your UK credit/debit card and the monies is exchanged on transfer?

Also does the payment system take you to a secure https connection with 128 bit encrpytion, as the initial link (http://fortnoks.org/payment/) is obviously not secure

(question for the admin) ?

Thanks
hood

Postby mandy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi elita.c
Thanks for that I will look into it more through fortnoks, am not very good understanding new stuff on web sites but i will try .
Thanks
Mandy :wink:
mandy

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:33 am

Dear hood,
You don't need a BG bank account in order to pay via our online payment. When paying with your credit card, you just need to calculate and fill the amount you transfer in BGN (this is required by the bank recipient). The exchange rate is approx. 1 EURO=2 BGN.

On the page which opens through http://fortnoks.org/payment/ you don't fill information which requires a stage of security. The security is assured on the next page where you fill your credit card details. This one and the one after it are secured with HTTPS connection.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby mandy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Thanks for that Admin that sound easy to do
Mandy
mandy

Re: New facility

Postby Yuriy » Mon May 05, 2008 7:48 am

Dear Admin,

Please advise what is the exact exchange rate for payments in leva. I have my invoice in euro and would like to pay it through your online facility payment.
Can I use the rate stated at your web-site?

Thank you in advance.
Yuriy

Postby admin » Wed May 07, 2008 7:33 am

Hello, Yuriy!

The exact exchange rate is 1 EUR = 1,95583 BGN

Regards,
Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby BriandShaz » Wed May 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Can Fort Noks provide some kind of invoice for these online payment so owner know there bill have been successfully paid.

I have just had an email from my property management company advising me of an outstanding bill which
I paid using this online facility last month.

I know a receipt is generated when you pay but i feel this should be followed by a receipt from Fort Noks acknowledging that the bill is satified against an invoice number.

Regards
BriandShaz

Postby banny » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:08 pm

hi all
just like to say i have just used the online payment facility to pay for my digital tv to be installed and was very impressed as to how easy it is to use. Also you receive your receipt for payment straight away through email
regards
banny
banny

Postby Lorraine & Stuart » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi All

Are there any charges for using the on-line payment system? I know when we paid by credit card for our bills last year during our stay in Bulgaria we incurred a credit card charge.

Thank you,
Lorraine & Stuart
Lorraine & Stuart

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS