Balkan Property Management - Boris Shopov

You can post and discuss news and information about property management and letting companies.

Balkan Property Management - Boris Shopov

Postby PaulM » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:45 pm

Dear All,

Further to my earlier postings in the "Guest" section, I have now found out a great deal more about Boris Shopov and Balkan Property (mis?)Management who set up business in Messambria Fort Beach and one other complex at the beginning of 2006.

Current information suggests that this company ripped off their UK customers unmercifully. In an attempt to put this character out of business and - hopefully - behind bars I am attempting to establish contact with as many people who had dealings with Boris Shopov as possible.

I have put up a web page on my site at:

http://www.sunseapropertiesbg.com/uk/su ... _scam.html

When I have enough evidence, it is my intention to place it in the hands of the Bulgarian police.

You can also email me direct on:

paulmoody@vpoint.demon.co.uk

Yours,

PaulM
PaulM

Success

Postby coachman » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:37 pm

I am pleased to report that I have been successful in getting money from Boris (Balkan Property Management) Shopov. :D This was in respect of the lettings that he “says” he was able to arrange. I have no means of knowing whether I have got everything to which I was entitled because he never told me, letting by letting, when the apartment was actually occupied as he was supposed to under the terms of the contract.

Working with and through another, whose name I am not going to give here, if everyone works together, it may be possible to get some of your money back. This will probably require a mass attack.

If you are interested, please email me at - iain@wellpark2.fsnet.co.uk or,
after Friday 22nd December, at - iain07@tiscali.co.uk
I will arrange for you to receive some information about the next step.
coachman

Re: Balkan Property Management - Boris Shopov

Postby john1965 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 pm

PaulM wrote:Dear All,

Further to my earlier postings in the "Guest" section, I have now found out a great deal more about Boris Shopov and Balkan Property (mis?)Management who set up business in Messambria Fort Beach and one other complex at the beginning of 2006.

Current information suggests that this company ripped off their UK customers unmercifully. In an attempt to put this character out of business and - hopefully - behind bars I am attempting to establish contact with as many people who had dealings with Boris Shopov as possible.

I have put up a web page on my site at:

http://www.sunseapropertiesbg.com/uk/su ... _scam.html

When I have enough evidence, it is my intention to place it in the hands of the Bulgarian police.

You can also email me direct on:

paulmoody@vpoint.demon.co.uk

Yours,

PaulM
john1965

Postby Ken Lynn » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:39 pm

Hi All I have since heard that this chap is now doing the same in Bansko and the new site in Kampacea he has no shame totally ruthless,to look at him you would definetly not think he had it in him B---------d

Ken Lynn
Ken Lynn

Re: Balkan Property Management - Boris Shopov

Postby henryn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks for sharing!
Boris Shopov and Balkan Property Management has set up business in Messambria Fort Beach at the beginning of the year 2006.
They are establishing connections with as many people as they can. They are in a mood to handle the case to the Bulgarian police also.

<a href="http://www.rpmwinecountry.com/locations/sonoma-property-management">sonoma property management</a>
henryn

Return to PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES - TOPIC