Double Sofa Bed Wanted Urgently

Double Sofa Bed Wanted Urgently

Postby morse57 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi all

We have a brown fake leather 2 seater sofa bed along with a matchung sofa. We have guests who have arrived to find the sofa bed frame has been bent so it is not level and uncomfortable to use.
We did not know of theis damage and are trying to make things right for our guests.

Does anyone have a sofa bed for sale or even for hiure fopr a couple of weeks, please?

Alternatively can anyone recpmmend somewhere with sofa beds at reasonable prices that we can buy one at?

Many thanks
Steve & Sandra
morse57

Re: Double Sofa Bed Wanted Urgently

Postby Chez2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Go to Masterhaus on the edge of Sunny Beach / Nessebar. If its in stock its usually very quick for delivery.

Have you spoken to Fort Noks office to see if they have any furniture for hire or sale?
Chez2

Postby morse57 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks, Chez.

I have tried to sort something through Fort Noks but they can onltysupply an expensive sofa which wouldn't work with our other furniture. I'll have a look at Masterhaus now.

Thanks
Steve
morse57

Postby Chez2 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:54 pm

When we bought our apartment we had two fake leather sofas, one was a sofa bed. We replaced them with a corner sofa bed. You can sit the same amount of people on it but it doesn't waste any space. Our sofas were originally placed at right angles to each other so a big waste of space in a corner. We can also see out of our of the window better with one corner sofa instead of two sofas. Something to consider when looking for a new sofa, depending on the shape of your living room.

If you but something too cheap it may not be comfy to sleep on or last long.
Chez2

Postby morse57 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks very much, Chez.

We also have the dark brown faux leather two seaters, one being a sofa bed. Ideally we'd like something to match and we'll put the damaged sofa bed couch in the bedroom as a sofa. Any idea where I might be able to get one from?
Alternatively, your info on the corner sofa bed unit sounds interesting - can you give me any info & maybe send me a pic? Would you be able to tell me where has them please?

Many thanks
morse57

Postby Chez2 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm

I think we got our sofa from Helios back in 2009 after the colour wore off our previous sofas. Helios is on the same run of shops as Masterhaus on the edge of Sunny beach / Nessebar. There are a lot of shops on the dual carriage way on the way to Bourgas. Next time you are over there have a look at these shops. We have bought quite a lot of stuff from these shops in the last two years, other items prior to that.

Janet Supermarket does electrical goods as well as food. You can order on line from the UK from Masterhaus and get a discount for ordering on line. Delivery is free for on line orders. We ordered a new washing machine earlier this year and gave them three dates we would be over there for delivery. We emailed first to see how far in advance we would need to order.

Here is the shop. You can't see much on line, you need to go there and look.
http://furniturehelios.com/en/

We are in the UK at the moment but I can scan a photo and email it to you or take a photo of a photo of our sofa in our apartment and send it to your mobile. Send me a private message with your email address or mobile number and post on here to remind me to check my private messages.

We have emailed several of these shops prior to purchasing. We have found them very responsive and very helpful.

Edit - here is a page with some corner sofas on:
http://furniturehelios.com/en/cat/soft- ... e-corners/

Ours is very similar to the cream sofa pictured with the round glass coffee table. On ours, the bed pops up from under the kick board bottom. I would suggest lying on them to try for comfort before you buy, they do vary a lot in level of comfort and quality.

Be careful about the back of the sofa. We never realised ours had black fabric on the back, the sort you would expect underneath the sofa. This may be because they expect it to be against a wall. It would matter if you were to use the sofa in the middle of a room or of the back showed through your patio door.
Chez2

Postby morse57 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you very much for that good info. Things have been getting in the way but we can now start looking again
morse57

Postby Chez2 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 am

morse57 wrote:Thank you very much for that good info. Things have been getting in the way but we can now start looking again

We have just replaced our corner sofa last week. We had it about eight or nine years. The fake leather started to crack on the arm, probably combination of sun plus grease / sweat and sun cream on peoples arms. We used JYSK.bg, they have the same stuff as in their UK shops. Their email response was great, we ordered before we went as it takes two weeks to get the products in stock for you. We had a right game getting it delivered though. They use a courier who failed to deliver or phone two days running! We got our Bulgarian friend to phone up for us. The courier knew where Sunnybeach was but he had never heard of Vlas! The courier told our frined he was coming from Varna with it. We got it delivered on Tuesday but we are back home now. We are really pleased with the quality but Im not sure if delivery would be as bad each time.
Chez2

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB