Visiting soon

Visiting soon

Postby bulgariagetaway » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Hi, looks like there has been a large increase in visitors to the complex and Bulgaria in general. I have checked the complex cameras and there seems to be a lot of people about. Has anybody heard from Sean as he is not posting much on the site. Is the exchange rate got better or worse since brexit, has anyone noticed if the prices have gone up anywhere, not much news for a while. I am planning going over next month but not sure what will still be open does anyone over at the moment see the shops, bars or restaurants closing for the season.

Thanks
bulgariagetaway

Re: Visiting soon

Postby Chez2 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Are you asking specifically about the area where your apartment is or Elenite, Vlas, Sunny beach area in general?

We stick to Vlas and came back last night after a fortnight. We were over there first week in June, my parents were there third week in June. It was very busy this year but in Vlas most people start to go home the last week in August as the Russian kids go back to school 1at September. Vlas tends to close a lot of things down third week in September. Sunny beach is a more extended season but we rarely go there as its less traditional than Vlas.
Chez2

Return to PRIVILEGE FORT BEACH