PAINTING PRIVILEGE

PAINTING PRIVILEGE

Postby LesandJune » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm

We asked last year when was privilege going to be painted and was told by head office end of year maybe ,we was out at beginning of june and its not painted again
so we asked again and have been told by head office again end of year maybe ,about 4or 5 years ago we had a hole in the roof on b2 and tar went all down the side of the appartment block we was told it would be painted straight away and its still there we pay very high maintenance and is going up next year again what one block pay in m aintenance would easly pay for painting our complex .The gardens looks great i must say
I dont blame the girls in office as they have a job to do and are great girls
LesandJune

Re: PAINTING PRIVILEGE

Postby Lorraine & Stuart » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Take it the Lazy River has not been retiled then? Like you we have been asking for the last few years and keep being told end of the year. My children go home every year with numerous cuts on their feet from sharp edges where tiles are missing.

I agree that these things should be done annually or bi-annually as part of the maintenance that we all pay. Messambria has been re-clad and repainted over the last couple of years. Surely it must be the time for Privilege!!
Lorraine & Stuart

Postby LesandJune » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

unless we keep on to them and that dont just us then we will be in the same situlation when the 10years are up
LesandJune

Postby DianeAndIan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 pm

We have just returned from our apartment in Privilege and I must say the external walls of the apartments do need painting.
I admit the gardens are looking nice but the complex is now six years old and the paintwork needs doing. Our maintenance fee has now gone up to 1600 Euros and I cannot see what Fortnoks spend all this money on. After all we bought this apartment as an investment for the future. We as owners should stick together and make Fortnoks listen.

Diane and Ian
DianeAndIan

Return to PRIVILEGE FORT BEACH