RENTALS IN RIVIERA

RENTALS IN RIVIERA

Postby DAJ » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:27 pm

:?:DID ANYONE ACTUALLY MANAGE TO RENT OUT THEIR APARTMENT IN RIVIERA AT ALL LAST SEASON AND IF SO WAS IT PRIVATELY OR THROUGH A COMPANY?I AM CONCERNED THAT THE RENTALS JUST ARE NOT THERE YET.I HAVE A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT BUT BEFORE I SPEND MONEY ON FURNITURE IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBLITY OF RENTING IT NEXT YEAR.THANKS..
DAJ

Postby PaulM » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:09 pm

Dear DAJ,

Caution is certainly required. I posted a article in the "Guest" section which you may care to read.

Yours,

PaulM
Yours,

PaulM
PaulM

Postby joematt31 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:11 am

delighted with quality of studio apt. will be staying myself for a month next summer! Had a great 2 weeks this summer HOWEVER with the amount of blocks going up in Ravda I reckon it will be a few years before the rental market really takes off, some evidence of rentals when I was there but generally quiet. It will be a case of sticking with it for the long term gain!
joematt31

Re: RENTALS IN RIVIERA

Postby dmckeever » Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

HI

I have some rentals available for the summer season from 20.06.11 until the 14.08.11. Would anyone be interested in renting their apartment for this period, as my own one is unavailable. The rental is around 1750 euro for the period.
Could someone please get back to me asap on this please
Regards

Darren
dmckeever

Re: RENTALS IN RIVIERA

Postby annstott » Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi Darren,

Is this a booking for the whole of that period? My apartment is free from the end of June to the end of July if that is any help. Please email me on rivierafort@btinternet.com with any further info as I would be very interested. Thank you.

Ann
annstott

Return to RIVIERA FORT BEACH