Places To Go

Places To Go

Postby bowen » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm

We are going over next week on 22nd August
We are wondering where the nearest car rental place is from crown fort and the nearest super market is.
Any days out we could do for the family as there is 4 adults and 2 children Thanks
Write Back Please :D
bowen

Re: Places To Go

Postby bowen » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 pm

Is there any entertaiment near by crown fort for all the family?
We went over on the 27th june for a week but only for a taster
We are going over for 2 weeks this time and want some activities to do during our time spent there
If anyone knows any good entertaiment or day trips we could maybe go on please reply back shortly
:D :)
bowen

Postby ASK » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 am

There is a supermarket on Panorama which sells most basic requirements and I believe that the shop on Crown/Imperial has also now opened (never been but should imagine similar to the one on Panorama). There is also a larger supermarket in St Vlas which is used by locals as well.

Fort Noks can arrange car hire for you from their offices, but have never used them so do not know what prices are like. Should imagine there is also places in Sunny Beach, but not sure about St Vlas. We have always arranged on the internet before we go and vehicle is brought to complex at pre-arranged time (Economy Car Rentals).

Again, Fort Noks can arrange day trips. I know that there are details on the rentals page of their website, but should imagine if you email complex manager they will tell you what they can arrange.

Hope this helps and that you have a great holiday. We're going over to Panorama for 1 week on 29th August so if you're still there we may see you around.

Alison
ASK

Postby cartrans » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi

Only just seen your post, hope you get this before you go, if not have a great time.

There are of course the 2 Aqua Parks, the old one in Sunny Beach and the new one in Nessebar (free bus service). 30 leva I think for an adult.
Nessebar is a lovely place, you can go by bus, or 30 mins by boat from Sunny Beach, 15 leva for an adult and 9 leva (I think) for a child, one way.
Day Trips - Bourgas (very cosmopolitan)
Kableshkovo - big market on Thursdays, nothing else much there.
Sozopol, Promorsko, Kiten - nice quieter beach resorts the other side of Burgas.

If you have not arranged airport transfers, can recommend allysairporttransfers@hotmail.com

Have a good time.
Regards
cartrans

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort