What happens on completion??

Re: Completion

Postby cfc505 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:45 pm

enigma wrote:I'm not sure what your payment terms are, but if you have to complete (that means paying the final balance which will take your payments to 100%) then you will need to visit Sunny Beach and sign the notary deeds in front of a notary. Then you will be given the title deeds. If you have appointed a solicitor then you may give them a Power of Attorney so that they may sign on your behalf and you dont have to visit Sunny Beach.

Please be aware that if you are applying for a mortgage from a Bulgarian bank then it will take anything upto 9 months (in my experience) to get the funds to be available. So get the ball rolling now if you have to apply for a mortgage.

Hope that helps.

i bought through addisson & read and on my preliminary contract it says i pay the last 30% 1 year after the transferring of the deeds. Will i not get the title deeds till a year after then? anyone have any ideas?
cfc505

Postby Annette & Gordon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Hi there, we've just paid our third instalment of 45% after which point you can then visit your apartment. You then have up to 12 months to pay the final instalment of 30%. However, you don't have to wait to pay the final instalment. You have the option of paying the whole lot now if you prefer. But until you do actually pay the total price, you will not receive your deeds.

Hope that helps, Annette
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Previous

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort