Is There an Irish bar there yet?

Is There an Irish bar there yet?

Postby Yvonne5676 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:04 pm

I was last out there in June/July and there was only 1 restaurant open at the time understandably. Can anybody tell me if there are any more Restaurants or Irish Bars opened there yet?

Also has anybody been and used the Gym, internet or Sauna.

Any info on all the above would be grate.
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby chrismanchester » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:54 pm

Hi Yvonne,
We were out at the end of September (18th) and there was still only the one bar / restaurant open on Panorama/Marina. To be honest this was all that was needed as the complexes were very quiet and some nights there were only a couple of people in the bar.

I would nt go out that late in the season again
chrismanchester

Postby Kyle » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:38 pm

There's an "irish" pub further down the road near Privilege Fort Beach and Messambria Fort Beach and not far from Royal Park - called Pacos (some photos of this is in the gallery on our website at www.fn-owners.co.uk. It's quite a crawling distance from what I remember from Panorama though!
Kyle

Postby banny » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:51 pm

hi all
[ missing irish bar ] i am going to email julia at fort noks to see where the irish bar is hiding, if i find out i will post the details on this site
cheers
banny
banny
banny

Postby Yvonne5676 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:16 pm

I reckon the Irish Bar would make loads of money from the Grand Resorts especially when they are all up and running, it did state on Fort Noks wesite when they were advertising the start of Panorama/Marina that there was gonna be one. Mmmh Wonder where it has gone!
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby panorama » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:25 am

We visited our apartments in PFB twice this year and both times we were fed up in the evening after a couple of days. Although we love the location of the apts we feel that there is nothing to do but sit in the same restaurant night after night. The resaurant could do with a specials board/happy hour and some plants/ live music etc to liven the place up, it really is drab. And then on the second night it seems even worse. On both holidays I looked for the Irish bar, second restaurant and waterfall in the swimming pool all to no avail. Friends of ours who used our apts said the same, to get any holiday atmosphere whatsoever they had to travel down to Paco's Bar or into Sunny Beach. It would be great if we could get Paco to run the bar in PFB ( he knows how to give people a good nights entertainment). In September on two consecutive nights we had to watch the owner of the bar in PFB crying into an ashtray all evening in full view of all 6 diners that ate there that night. We didn't go on holiday for that.
I think that there is massive room for improvement and hopefully we will start to see improvements next season.
Cheers.
panorama

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort