Facilities 2008

Facilities 2008

Postby Adam » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Admin,

Please could you confirm which of the following facilities (as advertised on your site) will be available on Imperial Fort this season:

- 4 Restaurants
- 15 swimming pools for adults, one of them with artificial waves, one with Jacuzzi, one - 25 meter pool, one with a water slide
- 3 swimming pools for children
- 2 Tennis courts/football fields
- Тable-tennis
- Billiards
- 13 Playgrounds for children
- 2 supermarkets
- Fitness club
- Sauna
- Massage studio
- Hairdresser
- Beauty centre
- Medical centre
- Change
- Paid Phone
- 2 Tourist agencies

- Rent-a-car
- Internet club
- Mini-golf course
- Kid's Club
- Guarded parking lot

From the number of pools and restaurants in the list i assume this includes the complexes on the 'Grand Resort'. I would like to know what facilities are available on Imperial Fort Club, as i do not want to be promising guests of mine certain facilities are available only for them to find they have to walk across the road to Marina/Panorame to use the internet club for example.

I understand this is the first proper season since being completed so i can understand if certain facilities are not available for this season but would like to know what is and what is not available so not to disappoint guests.

Thanks.
Adam

Re: Facilities 2008

Postby admin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:58 am

Hello, Adam!

Tourist complex Imperial Fort Club is a part of the Grand resort. The facilities which are listed in your post are available for use by all the clients in the developments built by Fort Noks.
Please, be advised that your guests won't have to cross the road in order to use the facilities in the other complexes of the Grand Resort. Fort Noks has built on it's expense an underpass to Panorama Fort Beach and Marina View Fort Beach, which we hope will facilitate yours and your tenants vacation.

Especially in Imperial Fort Club you will find at least:
1 Restaurant
1 Swimming pool for adults
3 Swimming pools for children
1 Tennis court/Football field
2 Children's playgrounds
Paid phone
Rent-a-Car
Guarded Parking lot
2 Tourist agencies

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Adam » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:01 am

So, are you saying that if a guest in my apartment (Block A2, at the top of the hill!) wants something from the shop they need to walk down to another Panorama/Marina to get what they want and then all the way back up the hill.

And likewise if they want to use facilities such as internet, sauna, beauty centre, have game of of billiards/table tennis they need to use the facilities on a different complex?

Adam.
Adam

Postby admin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 pm

Yes, Adam

That's correct.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Adam » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm

So, owners on Crown and Imperial pay the same maintenance fees as owners on Panorama and Marina but don't even have our shop? :? .

It's funny none of this was mentioned when we handed over our hard earned money at the time of buying. It is unpractical and extremely unfair to guests/owners in Crown and Imperial to be expected to use the facilities of another complex. Fair enough to have choice of using facilities of any of the complexes is good but share out the facilities of four complexes and stick it all under the name of 'Grand Resort' is no good to potential guests or even buyers of the remaining unsold apartments on Crown and Imperial.

Is there plans to add facilities to Crown and Imperial in the future?

Adam.
Adam

Postby littlebush » Wed May 07, 2008 11:00 pm

i thought the shop on crown was opening for 2008???
is the restaurant on crown opening in 2008?
thanks for the underpass, but can we also have more things 'open' on crown and imperial please?
ive got a few bookings this year and the only way the good word will spread about this complex is if faciltiies are up and running, if not, people will spread the word its not worth going, then we're all stuffed, including fort noks!

cheers
littlebush

Postby Adam » Thu May 08, 2008 8:11 am

Exactly! I will undestand if not everyting is in place this season (although it should be) but there should at least be plans. Please let us know what the plans are FN?
Adam

Postby admin » Fri May 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Dear all,
Please be advised that there will be a shop opened in Imperial Fort Club and Crown Fort Club this summer.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby littlebush » Fri May 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Hallelujah - hope it sells cold beer!
littlebush

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort