Recent visit

Recent visit

Postby westy1963 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:25 pm

Having just returned from our first visit to our newly furnished apartment here are some photographs of our apartment and the complex, the gardeners were out in full force planting lots of bedding plants.

http://www.esnips.com//web/Marina-View- ... Show#files

http://www.esnips.com//web/Marina-View- ... Show#files
westy1963

Great Pics

Postby Bernard » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 pm

Hello westy1963 I've just had a look at your pics they're impressive.
I Just got back from holiday in panorama, could you tell me where you got your green balcony loungers from as I would like to get some on my next visit.
:) Bernard
Bernard
Bernard

Postby panorama » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:15 am

Hi westy1963,
There are some great photos and your apartment really does look fantastic. I bet you can't wait to go back, we are out on 2nd July for 2 weeks and one of our jobs is to have several trips to Metro for furnishings etc. If our apts look half as good as yours we will be very pleased.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby westy1963 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:38 pm

Hi

Thanks for the comments on the apartment. I persevered with the furniture company for several months in their so called 'silly' season especially with so many apartments coming on line and we are generally pleased with the overall quality and fitting. There a few things which they are going to sort out after snagging it.

We used Black sea Interiors which for me gave me the look and quality at a reasonable price but could be done cheaper if you were to do it all yourself I should think.

As we had a hire car for the week, we visited Metro, Masterhaus and Mr. Bricolage.

I would compare Metro similar to a Makro over here, Masterhaus more like a B&Q but has some household items such as kitchenware etc.

We bought most of our 'finishing' touches items from Mr Bricolage in Bourgas (once we found it :D ) which included bedside/table lamps, rugs, cushions and pictures.

Not sure where the sun loungers came from as they came with the furniture package. I will see if i can find out.

Mark
westy1963

Postby BriandShaz » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:29 am

Does anyone know the address of Mr Bricolage?

I have my Bourgas A-Z at the ready!!
BriandShaz

Postby westy1963 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 pm

· Coming into Bourgas from the main road out of Sunny Beach you will come to a large roundabout.
· Take the first exit right, up the hill and continue.
· At the next roundabout take the third exit, left and continue on the E773.
· Go straight ahead at the next roundabout.
· Keep to the right-hand side and bear right at the next junction (should be sign posted for Sozopol) and continue on the E87.
· Go straight ahead at the next set of lights.
· Continue on the E87 towards Sozopol, you should see signs for Mr Bricolage on lamp-posts on the side of the road, giving you further directions.

Try http://bgmaps.com/map.asp?sid=a300bc9b1 ... &ix=8&iy=8

The road from sunny beach (E87) is to the top right of this map.

Hope this helps, bearing in mind we got lost last time :)
westy1963

Postby BriandShaz » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:44 am

Thanks for that.
I just have to remember i am driving on the other side - so first exit is
right not left!!!!!

I do have a good road map so finding it now should not present any problems! :D
BriandShaz

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort