BPM - BGPropertyManagement.co.uk

BPM - BGPropertyManagement.co.uk

Postby Yvonne5676 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:17 pm

Hi,

I have bought at Panarama and would just like to let you know not to use the BGPropertyManagement.co.uk company as they are a total rip off.
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

Postby Adam » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:31 pm

Thanks for the tip. Do you know any good Property management companys?

Cheers.
Adam

Postby Hunter » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:53 am

I agree that BGProperty management a rip off. Fort Noks have even palced a warning on their site. Imwas told that Credo is OK and they did a good job renting apartments in Marina and Panorama this summer. May be we should try them?
Cheers,
Hunter
Hunter

MANAGEMENT COMPANIES

Postby DAJ » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:50 pm

HELLO I HAVE TWO APARTMENTS WHICH I PURCHASED THROUGH FORTNOKS AND I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW OF A GOOD RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR NEXT YEAR..DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF "CREDO" THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED?
DAJ

Postby monkey » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:00 pm

There are a lot of discussions on this at bulgariasun: www.bulgariasun.net
monkey

Postby vstride » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:29 pm

Hi I signed up with BPM when I was out there in August. I must say they have not impressed me with their lack of information and I have been worried about using them next year. Can anyone tell me specifically what problems they have had with them?
vstride

Postby Yvonne5676 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:45 pm

I have paid them money, for some furniture which i never received, they will not reply to emails they answer the phone if and when, and then tell blatant lies. It doesn't look like i will get my money back.
I have since found out that BalknSki solicitor has got several cases against them, as have lots more people in Fort Noks developments.
Do a search on google and see what you come up with, they shouldn't be aloud to get away with this as it is FRAUD.
Yvonne
Yvonne5676

BPM - Boris Shopov

Postby PaulM » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:05 pm

Dear All,

Yes, Yvonne is right, this is fraud and on quite a grand scale. I think, however, that you will find that the Bulgarian civil legal process is even more longwinded and relatively expensive (for foreigners) than our own.

This is a police matter and the desire of Bulgaria to get its act cleaned up will have to be reflected in the way criminals like this are prosecuted.

If there is a sufficient weight of complaints and evidence they will have to take action.

The company will have no assets and it will really not be worth taking civil action. Anyway, many Bulgarian solicitors charge foreigners many times the usual rate for Bulgarian people.

For example, a Bulgarian has only to pay a lawyer 450 Leva for a "quickie" (agreed) divorce - that is about 160 GBP - how much are Balkanski Lawyers charging - about 80 Euros per hour at least I suspect!

They will always tell you that you have a good case but get them to check out the Company's assets first! A victory with no money regained is an empty vistory!

Yours,

PaulM
Yours,

PaulM
PaulM

CREDO CONSULT

Postby jr » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:27 pm

Hi,
I have a couple of apartments on Panorama Fort and Credo Consult acted as my solicitors. I found them to be very professional and reliable.
They have subsequently set up a management company. The service I have received has been good and they also referred me to a furnishing company that also seem to be very professional.
Altough the rental income received for 2006 has not been as much as I would have hoped for this was partly due to the apartments not being ready til June 25th and also a licence, that the tour operatrors require, not being issued in time for this years season. This has now been resolved and hopefully next year should see some improvement in rental income. If any one requires contact details for Credo just let me know.
Also if anyone has any comments regarding any points I have raised please feel free to comment.
Regards
JR
jr

Postby Annette & Gordon » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:42 pm

Hi JR, Yes I'd appreciate the contact details for Credo to act as our solicitors for purchase of our apartment in Crown Fort. Unsure as to what services we actually require so seeking advice. Many thanks, Annette
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Money from Boris !

Postby coachman » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 pm

I am pleased to report that I have been successful in getting money from Boris (Balkan Property Management) Shopov. This was in respect of the lettings that he “says” he was able to arrange. I have no means of knowing whether I have got everything to which I was entitled because he never told me, letting by letting, when the apartment was actually occupied as he was supposed to under the terms of the contract.

Working with and through another, whose name I am not going to give here, if everyone works together, it may be possible to get some of your money back. This will probably require a mass attack.

If you are interested, please email me at - iain@wellpark2.fsnet.co.uk or,
after Friday 22nd December, at iain07@tiscali.co.uk
I will arrange for you to receive some information about the next step.
coachman

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort