Anyone there for Half Term ?

Anyone there for Half Term ?

Postby Andy&Kaz » Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Just got flights sorted today with Balkan - originally were £321 from Manchester for 7 nights leaving this Friday and now down to £199 - well pleased. Is anyone else going over ? Would be great to meet up with a few people
Karen
Andy&Kaz

Re: Anyone there for Half Term ?

Postby Andy&Kaz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi
We returned from Panorama last night after spending a fab week there - gutted to be home.
All pools been filled all week - the only one that isnt is the small jacuzzi pool near to the beach entrance. Wave pool is filled but no waves yet.
Cocktail bar place/ Currency booth - both opened on weds -CB offering 2.1 levs to the £.
We havent visited for 2 years and were a bit concerned about how things would be after such a long time but I have to say we were really impressed about how much Fortnoks were keeping on top of things. One of the pools wasnt that clean but they were there every night until it was sorted. Paths to the beach and internet room have been improved for the better, childrens equipment has been repainted, there is just as much cleaning/gardening going on as there ever was. And the staff were really lovely - Iliana in the office went out of her way to help us over one issue. I know people ( us included) have had issues from time to time - and probably still will now and again in the future but I reckon we could be alot worse off than we are.
Just looking through flights to get out there again as soon as we can
Karen
Andy&Kaz

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort