Owners representative

Owners representative

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:58 pm

I have just read there is probably only about twelve people who post on this forum. Maybe there is more who read it and don’t post but we do lack people power.

Maybe If someone had the motivation and a little time on their hands could be our residents chairperson. For example, if they could get addresses of the owners and post letters to them with questionnaires etc. (if this is a problem do it via Fort Knoks).

Then we could go to Fort Knoks and they would have to listen. If we don’t we are going to end up regretting it I fear. I know it is a lot to ask, and I just don’t have the time to do it myself. But I think it could be a rewarding position for someone, and reading all our posts we do need it and some action to be taken, because just posting on this forum wont get us far.
Mark

Postby leigh & andrea » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:24 pm

There are many owners that use the independant www.fn-owners.co.uk as it has secure forums for members to discus freely without any hidden agenders.
Fort Noks's forum are good but obviously scrutinised and some people may feel they can't talk freely here.
leigh & andrea

Postby monkey » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi Mark,

One of the main reason is because there are already two established and independant forums for which most members here are ALREADY part of.

In fact, many topics have already been covered on www.bulgariasun.net and www.fn-owners.co.uk.

The other main reason is that most members just want to browse for information instead of being part of the forum.

I fully agree with your point of view and www.bulgariasun.net was set up for owners to share information and help each other with their investments in Bulgaria. Through our forum, the owners of a certain development got together collectively to communicate with the developers, which would have been impossible without our forum.
monkey

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort