question about airport transfer????

question about airport transfer????

Postby casper » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:49 am

hi all
my family and i are going out to marina view on the 13th july for 2 wks.
we have got the apartment through friends of ours,and we're booking the flights with XL.COM.
we've never booked our holiday this way,you know we just book the package that suits us and off we go, so we're a bit apprenhensive that we get every right(we have 3 kids).

what i want to know is how to get from the airport to the resort,we land at 23.30 so will there be taxi's there or do you have to book one and any idea of cost??

any other info about the place would be grateful like,how much are taxi rides into sunny beach,is it worth going into sunny beach and whats on the resort to entertain my kids??????

thanks in advance for any one who replies back..... :P
casper

Re: question about airport transfer????

Postby vito » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:58 pm

PMgroup can arrange a transfer for you from and to the airport. Please contact reservations department at: reservations@propertymanagementbg.com
vito

Postby astroanax » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:02 am

Fort Nox have their cars and minibuses too. The ride from Bourgas is 100 levs and from Varnia as I remember 200 .3 kids sounds like lots of luggage :wink: so better take something bigger :idea:
astroanax

Postby leigh & andrea » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:58 pm

oof that seems quite expensive as transfers with other companies to Privilege Fort is usually 60-80 levs. :?
leigh & andrea

Postby gill1962 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:02 pm

casper wrote:hi all
my family and i are going out to marina view on the 13th july for 2 wks.
we have got the apartment through friends of ours,and we're booking the flights with XL.COM.
we've never booked our holiday this way,you know we just book the package that suits us and off we go, so we're a bit apprenhensive that we get every right(we have 3 kids).

what i want to know is how to get from the airport to the resort,we land at 23.30 so will there be taxi's there or do you have to book one and any idea of cost??

any other info about the place would be grateful like,how much are taxi rides into sunny beach,is it worth going into sunny beach and whats on the resort to entertain my kids??????

thanks in advance for any one who replies back..... :P

[quote]Hi Casper, We was in the same boat as you last year, unsure as what to expect, the taxi from the airport to marina, is 60 levs one way, you can arrange this with the fortnoks office,just give them your flight details and they will wait for you, with a sign with your name on. Do make sure you tell them how many there are of you and how many cases you a bringing, as we had a very tight squeeze on our last journey, ( think they forgot we would be bringing cases). Not sure how much the taxis outside the airport charge,they might well be cheaper, but do not pay any more than the 60,as you can haggle the price, as they dont like to miss out on a fare.The taxi to sunny beach is 20 levs one way. The bus is a lot cheaper and it stops outside the complex, on a regular timetable. As for what is on site regarding kids, then there is not a lot, plenty of pools, as you have use of both complexes, for very young children, a few swings dotted around the place, a couple of arcade games (dated), and thats about it, unless they have introduced anything new for 2007. There is not a lot for adults to do in the evening on site, just bckground music in the restaurant. Sunny beach as however, a lot going on for all ages, and a loudish nightlife.Anyway hope you do enjoy your holiday, me and my family will be out there at the end of july, as it suits us having lazy quiet holidays. (do enjoy a few beers though)
gill1962

Postby vito » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Many "companies" offer cheap transportation from and to the airport, but i personally would not use services of non-legitimated drivers and not insured cars. I know that this is quite profitable business in Sunny Beach area, because there is no control over the small companies offering transfers (especially english-run), and no one checks for tour agent or transportation license. Shall we support illegal businesses now especially when Bulgaria joined EU?
vito

Postby casper » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:35 am

thanks alot people for all the advice and info,really wet our appetite for this holiday now.
any more info that any one has or wants to share please post it here so that i,or other people, will read it.
roll on july and you never know we might bump into some of you people out there......
casper

Return to GRAND RESORT: Marina, Panorama, Imperial, Crown, Sea Fort