Thread closed

Re: Saw One Services

Postby Hendy » Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 pm

TFIDave you must be having a laugh. I have had a kitchen fitted and a wardrobe, etc built and was extremely happy with the work. I have no problem recommending Sean's work to anyone. While I was over recently both Sean and Di went out of their way to help me.
Hendy

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Fri May 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Dear :roll: Dave

We have used Sawoneservices for kitchen and wardrobes, very pleased with both. :D Had an alteration to kitchen (Elaine had an idea as women do!). Not a problem for Sean he sorted it. All dimensions and positions were agreed before hand as were the kitchen and wardrobes previously, everything was built to spec. (shall I be posh and say bespoke). May we suggest that the error may have been on your part. Di and Sean are working hard to build a buisseness, they give good service with everything they do, and excellent value :!: We have recomended Sawoneservices to many and will continue to do so. Perhaps you should start your own Forum " THE BULGARIAN VICTOR MELDREW FORUM".

Charlie and Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby SpudHead » Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 am

TFIDave wrote:Well, had a breakfast bar fitted by Sean of Saw One Services, would be great if I could use it! He's built it too low!
I was over at NFC for 5 days recently and never saw either Sean or Di anywhere, maybe they are both enjoying all the money we have all paid them, any suggestions?

why dont you email them?
SpudHead

Postby TFIDave » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, all I can say is that I have the right to post my remarks and experiences as the next person.

As for the Stools Sean actually supplies them and has full knowledge there was only one size available, therefore, the Breakfast bar should have been built higher and not the height of the work tops.

I would also add that Di tried to inform me that cleaning up Seans mess after he had finished was extra!!! and I struggled to get work top trims fitted as a part of the kitchen as Di was quite convinced they were extra too. I am not out to ruin anyones business, when a pay the a price agreed I would like the goods installed properly particularly in the current financial crises.

I have no doubt that Sean has completed work to an excellent standard and to be honest if I could have communicated with Sean rather than Di who seems to make a career of sampling Bulgarian Veno 24/7, I might of had a result and this thread would not have been posted.

I actually emailed Di and informed her that I would be at NFC in April and prior to this thread, so either of them could call in to discuss matters, but neither of them turned up, so in my opinion, after being in business myself for 35 years, BAD SERVICE and BAD FINISHING.

Maybe a new secretary that stays sober might help!

a BIG Thank YOU to Tom at Lion Property Services for rectifying Seans faults and building my furniture in both apartments - An excellent Job Well Done!
TFIDave

Postby alanmc » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

not a nice way to put your point across
alanmc

Postby TFIDave » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 am

Take your point, but its true! The whole buying process has been very frustrating and when Owners have to part with large lumps of cash for whatever the reason, that should be respected, Business is business at the end of the day and I dont think any of us have money to burn at the moment! We have all been frustrated with the buying process in Bulgaria, along with unexpected costs etc. help and advice has been limited from both the agents concerned and the developers, furnishings and Kitchens are the major additional costs after buying, therefore, those people operating those services should place customer care and service as a priority and not the bottle of Veno they are spending their customers money on!
TFIDave

Postby zulla » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm

TFIDAVE,I am shocked at the level you have stooped to get your so called point across,what right do you have to assassinate someones character in the manner you have tried,I dealt with Di for all my work with no probems,Is the resale website the one you run,my advise to people reading your comments is this,do you want to put your place on a website off a man who spits his dummie out then tells the world you left your dirty knickers on the floor,
zulla

Postby Garyjs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi TFIDave

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, & I do like to make up my own mind as to what people are like, but I have to be honest & say that you do sound like a right Pratt.

Maybe one day you can prove me wrong

Gary
Garyjs

Postby TFIDave » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm

zulla wrote:TFIDAVE,I am shocked at the level you have stooped to get your so called point across,what right do you have to assassinate someones character in the manner you have tried,I dealt with Di for all my work with no probems,Is the resale website the one you run,my advise to people reading your comments is this,do you want to put your place on a website off a man who spits his dummie out then tells the world you left your dirty knickers on the floor,

Zulla I have never run a website for property resales and I have never been interested in operating a website for re-sales, I do however build websites for other businesses, which have to be precise and accurate, as many businesses rely on them. Once again, I can only stress that as a paying customer of thousands of pounds, If a business is prepared to waste my money, I have the right to state my objections and attempted to do that on a personal level with them!
TFIDave

Postby TFIDave » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Garyjs wrote:Hi TFIDave

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, & I do like to make up my own mind as to what people are like, but I have to be honest & say that you do sound like a right Pratt.

Maybe one day you can prove me wrong

Gary

Everybody is allowed the freedom of speach! However, you are right I have been a right PRATT, along with a few others I spoke to on the complex during my recent visit, maybe there should be a new club called The Nessebar Fort Pratts Club, would you like a free invite???? I guess the lesson is never to make the same mistake twice!
TFIDave

Postby zulla » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:57 pm

everybody is ,but my motto is slate not slag ,the saying is don't mix business with personal issues,and this is what you have done,defamation of character i thought was slander
zulla

Postby SpudHead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

If TFIDave is not happy with the work carried out and not happy with the service he has the right to say but there is no need to get personal.

I have to wonder why sawoneservices have not commented on this thread though.

I can only speak from my own personal expierence with sawone (who fitted a kitchen for me). They did a great job and I was very happy with the service and work done. However, I don't expect everyone to have the same experience.

No company has a 100% customer satisfaction record and although most people seem very happy with sawone they too must make the odd mistake from time to time. With any company its luck of the draw. Bad luck TFIDave. This is assuming what you have said is true (which I'm not saying it is, and I'm not saying it isn't).

I hope you and sawone can come to some agreement.
SpudHead

Re: Thread closed

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm

TFI
Yes we do have the right to post remarks and experiences. But we DO NOT have the right to get personal. You are making comments for all of us, insinuating we have all been frustrated with the buying process in Bulgaria. W have not been frustrated, any problems we have experienced have been resolved in a timely manner, this has been achieved by us comunicating with the relevant people without being agressive. Your comments about Sawone spending customer money is the most insane thing we have ever heard. When you have paid for a service, the money exchanged then becomes the service provider's. Give this subject a rest NOW Dave we are fed up with it especially now you have stooped this low and and got far to personal. It would have been far better to have thanked Tom at Lion Property and left it at that. But that's not your style is it Dave!
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby TFIDave » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm

ptoner wrote:Saw One services are the best choice for quality of workmanship and materials and also value for money. In fact from my experience they go above and beyond in terms of professionalism and striving to meet each client's individual needs. We are delighted with the work in our apartment (wardrobes and kitchen).

FTIDave this post is in the same rude and UNPROFESSIONAL tone as all your other posts, I'm surprised admin didn't remove your login before now - some of your other posts and clashes with admin and Fortnoks management team would seem to indicate you are indeed a Victor Meldrew....

"i dont believe it" :lol:

Paddy

Certainly am when it comes to spending a lot of money and not getting what I've paid for!
TFIDave

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB