Thread closed

Thread closed

Postby TFIDave » Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 am

Made my point, time to move on thread closed, people can make their own minds up thats their choice, no more time for this!
Last edited by TFIDave on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TFIDave

Re: Saw One Services

Postby Bridget » Thu May 07, 2009 9:29 am

Hi TFIDave, I for one and I'm sure many other ppl who have used saw one services are very happy with their work. I am sure if this had been pointed out to Sean he would have gone out of his way to correct the problem. (I was not overcharged by Sean in my opinion he undercharged us for all the work he did in my apartment)! Once again Sean & Di many thanks. :P
Bridget

Postby alanmc » Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am

dave i have been looking over your posts
you dont seem happy with anything
maybe you should keep off the forum
its always someone else fault
how about being more positive
alanmc

Postby alan » Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 am

hi Dave
i'm very surprised by your comments as you know we had plenty of work done by Sean with no complaints what so ever,in fact we had a Fort Noks electrican out to one of our sockets and by the time he had finished it was worst than ever,i asked Sean to take a look and he fixed it without charging us a penny.
I am absolutely certain Sean would correct your problem without any hestitation and i think your last comment was uncalled for,
we fully endorse Bridget comments about the quality of workmanship and recommend sawoneservices 100%
Alan & Dee
alan

Postby Garyjs » Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 am

I only have only one suggestion, stop trying to ruin someone's business

I have heard nothing but good reports of Sean's work, & think that it is absolutely outrageous that you should start a thread called "Saw One Services" & put such comments on the World Wide Web

If you have a problem, tell Sean, not the whole planet

I enjoy reading the Daily Reports on the General Thread, but if people start putting on little one liners like

Any suggestions? or do I need to get a professional company in? :shock: :shock: :shock:

They may consider wether they are appreciated

Gary
Last edited by Garyjs on Thu May 07, 2009 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garyjs

Postby zulla » Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am

TFIDave wrote:Well, had a breakfast bar fitted by Sean of Saw One Services, would be great if I could use it! He's built it too low!
I was over at NFC for 5 days recently and never saw either Sean or Di anywhere, maybe they are both enjoying all the money we have all paid them, any suggestions?

I too am shocked about your comment .i could not be happier with Seans work,or my studio,anyone wishing to view the work done by sawoneservices,please get in touch,and i will be happy for anyone to visit my studio to view it,
zulla

Postby Andy007 » Thu May 07, 2009 12:17 pm

TFIDave
Did you ever think that the stools you purchased were too high and infact you didn't check the hight first and due to this oversight on your behalf you have vented your anger out on the inocent party ?

As the saying goes "My thinks the LADY doth protest too much !" springs to mind !!
Andy
Andy007

Postby zulla » Thu May 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Andy i was just going to say the same,perhaps the breakfast bar has been installed to the height within keeping for the other benches,perhaps the stools should of been stools and not bar stools,just a thought
zulla

Postby BWFC » Thu May 07, 2009 2:21 pm

i did not use sawoneservices for any work. but i did see the kitchen they built for alan + dee thought it was a fantastic job.
BWFC

Postby Annie » Thu May 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi I did not use sean for any work either, but my husband needed advice on a small matter we had last year, Sean couldnt sort the job out but did tell us who was best for the job. He didnt have to bother , but nice people are always willing to help. Thanks Sean......Keep your chin up :) ...Some people in this world are never happy and BORN COMPLAINERS :evil:
Annie

Postby janet1 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm

The work that sean has done for us is just fab ( Kitchen and wardrobe ) what are you talking about ?
janet1

Postby alanmc » Thu May 07, 2009 8:06 pm

maybe dave should change his name to VICTOR
alanmc

Postby Linda Lyons » Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 pm

I couldn't agree with your comments more,as from all our dealings with Di and Sean,we have found them to be very very helpful,honest,and PROFESSIONAL in everything they do,as all other owners know ,to be able to have peace of mind that your apt.is being sorted while one is miles away means so much,and i don't think there are many companies that can do this,Sawoneservices have got that personal touch that people will not get in any other foreign country,as i have said before they are "local", Di has her daily posts so you just couldn't get any more hands on then this,and to top it all off there work and ideas are more then top class,so i say to Di & Sean don't let those negitive comments ruffle ye're feathers!! keep up the great work.
Linda Lyons

Postby ptoner » Thu May 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Saw One services are the best choice for quality of workmanship and materials and also value for money. In fact from my experience they go above and beyond in terms of professionalism and striving to meet each client's individual needs. We are delighted with the work in our apartment (wardrobes and kitchen).

FTIDave this post is in the same rude and UNPROFESSIONAL tone as all your other posts, I'm surprised admin didn't remove your login before now - some of your other posts and clashes with admin and Fortnoks management team would seem to indicate you are indeed a Victor Meldrew....

"i dont believe it" :lol:

Paddy
ptoner

Postby finbarrk » Sun May 10, 2009 12:42 pm

I would recommend Sean for any job also.
finbarrk

Next

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB