Yearly Tax

Yearly Tax

Postby patriciaweavill » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Does anyone know if the tax debate as been sorted out. FN say they want 250euros where as other say it is only 90 lev, big difference. I have paid for my apartment in full but delayed paying this as a matter of principle. I am due to sign the notary in May and want to be able to resolve this then.

Tricia & Kyle
patriciaweavill

Re: Yearly Tax

Postby ColC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Tricia/Kyle, not sure this is going to help but my apartment was completed in Feb 2008 and I paid the 3rd installment in the April. FN charged me 250 Eur municipal tax for 2008 which I paid, not knowing you're not legally obliged to pay until you are the full owner of the property and registered as such (confirmed by my solicitor - after the event!!)

Having made my final payment in December and now renting out this season, FN have told my agent that my municipal tax is 89.91 Eur. Not sure why there is so much of a difference but can only assume that whilst the site is being developed, FN are charged municipal tax on the whole site which they recharge to the existing owners, possibly with a nice mark-up. When you are registered as the owner, I'm guessing FN receive a bill for the individual apartment from the municipality which is the actual rate you should be paying.

Perhaps admin can advise?

Col.
ColC

Postby admin » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 am

admin wrote:Re: Euro Council Tax
by admin on 14 Nov 2008 07:49 am

Dear owners in Nessebar Fort Club,
Due to the recent comments we would like to remind you that municipal taxes for 2008 are required from you.
Most of the apartments are under the Fort Noks name which, being a company as per Bulgarian legislation, is charged higher in comparison if the apartments were on clients' names.
So, if you transfer ownership by signing title of deeds you will be obliged to pay approximately 3.5 times less municipal taxes than now for 2008.
In any case - the local authorities demand taxes on us, and we expect our clients to cover their obligations respectively.

For any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
FORT NOKS LTD
admin
Site Admin

Postby patriciaweavill » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 pm

To Colc. Which solicitor did you use.
patriciaweavill

Postby patriciaweavill » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Can anyone confirm, I did not pay for my final instalment until January of this year, therefore I was not the rightful owner of the property until this year. Fortnoks want taxes for last year because the property was available to me.

It is my belief and what I have heard on the grapevine that I do not have to pay the taxes until I am the rightful owner which is this year. Anyone else had the same problem but got it sorted out.

Tricia
patriciaweavill

Postby patriciaweavill » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Colc who was your solicitor and who are your renting agents. Can you email me on my private email at patriciaweavill@yahoo.co.uk
patriciaweavill

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB