Furniture

Furniture

Postby sunnybeacher » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:18 pm

Anyone buying the furniture packs or like me looking to go out and Do It Yourself? I hear its cheaper to DIY and then you get the exact requirements.
sunnybeacher

FURNITURE

Postby SpudHead » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:20 am

you might be right about it being cheaper, but what do you intend to do about a kitchen?

i was thinking of buying furniture myself too, but i was unsure as to what to do about the kitchen.
SpudHead

Postby enigma » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:03 pm

Try www.bulgarianfurnitureshop.com

I used them for 2 of my apartments (Marina View) and they are very good. They have a big furniture warehouse in Aheloy (just outside Sunny Beach) and also offices in Harrow, London.
enigma

Postby leigh & andrea » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:30 am

See the owners website www.fn-owners.co.uk there are hundreds of Fort Knoks owners on there who have all gone down different roads to furnish their apartments. I'm sure you'll find the answers in one of the threads or just ask the question on the site.
leigh & andrea

Postby cjj » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Hi all,

i've been looking into the furniture options the cheapest so far is fort noks although the quality of the sofa's doesn't look as good as the others. Not sure if the kitchen is fitted in the price??
cjj

Postby Alex » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:38 am

Hi all
Did I hear right that Tesco were opening up in Bulgaria? Maybe they'll be reasonable?
Personally I'm cheating, I've offered my folks a free holiday if they organise/install the furnishings & kitchen. They'd best organise the bed first as that floor looks hard!
Alex
Bring on Summer!
Alex

Postby milenad » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:56 am

cjj wrote:Hi all,

i've been looking into the furniture options the cheapest so far is fort noks although the quality of the sofa's doesn't look as good as the others. Not sure if the kitchen is fitted in the price??

Have you seen the new Fort Noks Furniture offers? Check out Exclusive packs - MODEL JULIA and MODEL KAMELIA.
Kitchen is fitted in the price.
Classic Model - http://www.fortnoks.org/furnishing_classic.php
Exclusive Julia - http://www.fortnoks.org/furnishing_julia.php
Exclusive Kamelia - http://www.fortnoks.org/furnishing_kamelia.php
Last edited by milenad on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
milenad

Postby kennygail » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 pm

We are looking to DIY for our furniture. Does anyone want to get together and try to obtain a bulk buy discount on furniture?
Kenny and Gail
kennygail

Postby Colin & Sue » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi Kenny & Gail

Could be interested in getting together for bulk purchase, obviously the more the better (economies of scale). We have also considered buying the furniture in say Ikea and either shipping it across or possibly hiring a truck and drive across. Thers is a very large Ikea in Budapest, so another idea could be to fly to Hungary, hire a truck and load up in Budapest and drive to Sunny beach. Probably only take a day or two and could be a bit of adventure provided you dont get robbed by bandits or end up in some castle in Transylvania wih gary Oldman !!
Whatdaya think !!
Colin & Sue
Colin & Sue

Postby SpudHead » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm

i hear they might be building an ikea in sunny beach in 2008.

you never know, it might be right next door!!!
SpudHead

Postby Annette & Gordon » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:35 pm

I must admit, I quite fancy getting stuck in a castle with Gary Oldman! As the young Drackula of course. I'm not that sick !!!!!

Yes - we might be interested in bulk buy. Although - FSV have got some really good quality furniture by the looks of it. Good feedback on the owners forum too. I also like the bedroom furniture Fort Knoks are offering. Not sure if they would sell separately though. Annette
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby Colin & Sue » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Annette

Who are FSV ? Do you have web details? Checked out Bulgarian Property who apparently have a showroom in Harrow. Will contact them tommorrow and if they have showroom will go over to Harow and take a looksee as its not far from where we live. Can give you guys feedback on this forum if your intereted.

Spudhead
Has NFG complex any laundry facilities as the Kitchen box doesn't look big enough for a washing machine.

Best Regards
Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby SpudHead » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:43 am

furnitureshopvarna i assume.

and, of course they have good reviews on THIER forum that THEY have control over

im not saying their dodgy or anything, if fact they seem quite good. but you cant trust a websites own forum.

anyway, heres the site

http://www.furniture-shop-varna.com/
SpudHead

Postby Annette & Gordon » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:32 am

Hi Colin - yes, Furniture Shop Varna.

www.furniture-shop-varna.com

And I meant feedback on the Bulgarian Sun Owners Forum, Spudhead !! Not FSV's own forum.

http://www.welcomevilla.com/bulgariasun ... efault.asp
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby SpudHead » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:23 pm

dunno about laundry facilities colin, sorry

ask fortnoks.

i think the kitcken is big enough for a washing machine though.
SpudHead

Next

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB