Furniture

Postby SpudHead » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:26 pm

Annette & Gordon wrote:Hi Colin - yes, Furniture Shop Varna.

www.furniture-shop-varna.com

And I meant feedback on the Bulgarian Sun Owners Forum, Spudhead !! Not FSV's own forum.

http://www.welcomevilla.com/bulgariasun ... efault.asp

missunderstood the forum bit - thanks for explaining.
SpudHead

Postby Bernard » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:58 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm just about to place an order with FSV furniture shop varna, so depending how I get on I'll keep you all posted...averaging around 6500 euro for one bed package + ...

Bernard :)
PS I'm located at Panorama
Bernard
Bernard

Postby Colin & Sue » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Annette & Spudhead
Thanks for info on FSV. Have checked out web site and the choice is quite extensive.

Spudhead
Thanks for feedback on washing machine. Will take it up with FN.

Bernard
Would appreciate feed back on FSV when you get your apartment fitted out. I in turn will give you other guys some feedback when I visit Bulgarian Property's showroom in Harrow. I'll check out discounts for bulk buy and if they are up for it maybe we can open up some form of register to see who wants to buy and get the discount.

Colin
Colin & Sue

Postby Audrey » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:31 pm

Hi Guys,
Im from Ireland and bought a one bed in C1 i'm now wanting to get the furniture and was going with fort noks but i dont really like the style. I was looking at FSV furniture Shop Varna and i do like there stuff i'm just going to place an order and i read your posts . Has anyone placed an order or gotten and furniture from them ? i getting the fitted kitchen etc You have to give nearly 70% up front which is a bit worrying if things dont work out. Anyway your views would be helpful. Thanks :D
Audrey

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB