Hello to our new neighbours

Hello to our new neighbours

Postby GailM » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:15 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all of you who told me about this site. We have purchased Apartment 740 G5 I think. It has all been a bit nerve wracking as we haven't even been to Bulgaria yet however would love to hear your stories about buying property at the Nessebar Complex.
We are hoping to visit in the summer next year. Its all very exciting!.

Please feel free to get in touch.

Best Wishes

Gail & Dez
GailM

Postby ptoner » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi Gail and Dez

We have bought in G5-721 (third floor) 2 bed apartment. I was out in Sept last year and purchased when I came back.

Having been out in SunnyBeach I think you made the right choice buying in a Fort Noks complex. There are lots of cheaper apartments out there for sale, but the Fort Noks complexes are very professional,very well finished and have a good service to offer.

I have paid the initial deposit and the 1st 20% installment. Not sure when the roof is complete for G5 as my next 20% is due then (think this might be in the next month or two).

Looking forward to the complex being built and spending some time there.

Paddy
ptoner

Postby leigh & andrea » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:58 am

Hi there,

To communicate with other Fort Noks owners aswel as owners from Nessebar Fort Clubs see the owners website at

www.fn-owners.co.uk

This was set up two years ago by owners and has over two hundred members. Many useful topics have been discused aswell as just keeping in touch with each other.

Cheers leigh.
leigh & andrea

Postby markilly » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi Folks
We have bought in A3-69 (First floor) 2 bed apartment in the Nessebar Fort Club.
To be honest I have never visited the place and have really taken the plunge with this one. I do intend to take a holiday out their when the complex is completed however I would also like to make something from this investment in the long run.

I hear positive and negative noises about this region of Bulgaria and to be honest I just don't know.

Have a made a good choice?

thanks
Mark
markilly

Postby SpudHead » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:09 pm

yeah, probably.
You could have bought 2 studios though for the price of one 2-bed, that would probably have gave a better return on your money.
SpudHead

Postby alan and gemma » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:39 am

hello to all :lol:
we bought in f1 469 cant wait to go and see it
alan and gemma

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB