Just returned

Just returned

Postby mishka05 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi,

We returned last week from a 2 week hol at our appt and what a brilliant time we had.

I also want to take this opportunity to say a very big thankyou to all the staff that work extremely hard to make NFC the excellent complex it is.
All the girls who work in the snack bar were always very friendly,very helpful and effecient and always had a smile for you regardless of how many hours they had been on duty.

All the guys maintaining the pools, the maintenance guys and gardeners, the ladies that clean all the sun loungers and general cleaning of all the communal areas all work very hard and I for one appreciate all that they do.

To Sella and all the other members of management team - thankyou. :D

I am aware that alot of people who post on this forum have experienced problems and I have no wish to dismiss anyone else's experiences, I can only comment on my own, and after reading of other peoples experiences with other developers on other forums I feel very fortunate that I invested with Fortnoks. Hopefully once all the teething problems have been addressed things will be even better.

Julie D7
mishka05

Re: Just returned

Postby Sarah Jane » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi Julie

I would like to second all your comments. I was out there in July and felt that the whole Fort Noks team were very helpful and the staff at the restaurant very nice. I feel Fort Noks put alot of work into maintaing to complex and it looks really nice. Its important to show our appreciation for all their hard work. I am heading back over on the 22nd of September and cant wait !

Sarah Jane B2
Sarah Jane

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi All

We as we have said before second what you have said, I think we all need to try and understand how our different cultures see & do things etc.
We are also out there in Sept (20th) can't be soon enough. :) :)

Charlie & Elaine A2
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:26 am

Hi All ,Was over for first time in June and I could'nt agree more with you all as was said already regarding friendlyness right down to the gardeners who so kindly came to my aid when trying to get a table in through the main door to our block and then refused a tip I offered it was like they were offended.......where would you get it !! Over all we were more than pleased with the complex but most of all our apartment.Its scary buying something from the plans with not idea what your really getting but we could'nt be happier.Nothing seemed to be any trouble with anybody,especially in the office.We too are very glad we bought through Fortnoks.So well done F.N to all the complex staff give yourselves a pat on the back and keep up the good work, here's to many many happy holidays to come. :)
Reg+Deirdre

Postby alfie1964 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm

I also agree with everything that has been said, as i have said before i think all the good things at about the complex outweigh all the things that need looking at they are only teething problems. I think a lot of people seem to forget it is in its first season, next year will be a little different again.
We have met a lot of very friendly people at NFC, and we look forward to going back again next year.
alfie1964

Postby bgordon88 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:35 pm

I agree as well that the complex is a great place to be.

I think it would be even better if the prices for tennis/pool/crazy golf were reduced.
Because of the prices hardly any use is being made of these facilities which doesn't make any business sense.
For instance if the pool table was 2 levs it would be in use all day long I'm sure.
bgordon88

Postby Garyjs » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 am

If we all boycott the expensive activities, surely they will eventually see sense & reduce prices.
Garyjs

Postby bgordon88 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 pm

... I think there was plenty of boycotting going on when I was there ;-)
bgordon88

Postby D & S » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:09 pm

We were there all August and had a really good time, complex is well maintained and we love our apartment. Met lots of really nice people namely the Nfc 16, really looking forward to next year. Agree with you so many more good things than bad.
D & S

Postby alfie1964 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Hello D&S
We are part of the NFC16 who are you :P :lol:
alfie1964

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB