October weather

October weather

Postby mandy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi All
Just back from two weeks at NFC had a great time ,party was great and met some lovely people.Ive been priceing sept flights from glasgow and they have just shot up in price so am just woundering if anyone knows what the weather would be like in the first week in OCTOBER and if sunny beach is starting to close for the winter as i dont want to be the only one there, Hope some one can help any replys would be helpfull before i book anything.

Mandy :D
mandy

Re: October weather

Postby finbarrk » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:08 pm

I was there in the first week of October 3 years ago and got sunburnt anyway. It was only a weekend break though.
This shows the average for Varna.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/city ... t=TT003420
finbarrk

Postby Westpark » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Hi,
We were there last September at the end of the Month for a week, the weather was still hot,but cooler on a evening.
The second week in October the Sunny Beach resort closes down, Hotels, and the shops we were told.Also Bourgas Airport
Shuts down as well.
We are over for the first two weeks in October to stay in our apt,lets hope the weather is still fine.
Hilary
Westpark

Postby mandy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Westpark wrote:Hi,
We were there last September at the end of the Month for a week, the weather was still hot,but cooler on a evening.
The second week in October the Sunny Beach resort closes down, Hotels, and the shops we were told.Also Bourgas Airport
Shuts down as well.
We are over for the first two weeks in October to stay in our apt,lets hope the weather is still fine.
Hilary

Thanks Hilary for your reply am really hoping it is sunny and your reply has helped Also i must thank you for replying to my request for taxi numbers last month and you replyed with the HHB company i think it was any way i went with them as they were the best price and will again in October so thanks again and maybe see you there the first week in Oct.

Mandy
And thanks to finbarrk too
mandy

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB