Washing machine

Washing machine

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi All, Can anyone put me out of my misery I am wondering as I havent been over yet (going next week :lol: ) I have a one bed in N.F.C and I cant judge by the plans if there is enough room in the bathroom for a skinny washing machine.You know the sort, like a skinny twin tub not like the glass door ones we have at home.I'm just thinking it would be great to have one to be able to do the bed linen etc before I leave rather than go to the laundry room but will if I have to. So Did anyone get one of these if so wher did you put it ? Thanks a mill.
Reg+Deirdre

Re: Washing machine

Postby simon and kate » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:35 am

I would say no, have you got a camera phone? I can send you a pic of our bathroom if you want?
simon and kate

Postby chez » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:29 am

Hi,
We went over a couple of weeks ago and ordered a kichen, we have a washing machine and fridge fitted in the kitchen plans. There was not enough space for all the appliances so we have not got an oven. But we have got a hob and a microwave and we hope this will be enough, if we are struggling we will get a microwave/oven combined. I figure I need the washing machine more the oven! I don't plan to do that much cooking!!
Cheryl
chez

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi Cheryl,
How stupid am I .I just assumed ther would be room in the bathroom and when I saw how small the kitchen was well that was answered for me. But you have given me an idea I didnt bother with an oven so maybe when I get ther next week I may b able to squeeze one in. Thanks for taking the trouble to answer your very good. Like you washing machine and me are joined at the HIP!!! :) Dee
Reg+Deirdre

Postby Reg+Deirdre » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi All you worried washers out there.Just back from a fantastic 2 week stay in our apartment.Just wanted to let all the fussy mammy's out there that may be thinking of a washing machine,Well it was a must for me,and I got one.It is indesit model it fitted in at the side of the toilet underneath the water heater.It does,nt stick out or look awful but you do only have about 2 inches between it and the toilet but its was worth it.I got F.N. to plumb it in as I was advised of any leaks or problems that at least they stand over ther work.A tile had to come off the bathroom wall and they put a new socket in the bathroom (even though I was prepared to bring the plug round the wall to the kitchen) but the main man who has good english said it would look tidier and it does so happy days :D As I had done a lot of research before I went out I had a good idea of prices but I got a great price in Techomart its infront of the Metro and was way cheaper than anything I had budgeted for, so by the time it was bought and plumbed I was still saving about 95 euro. One last thing regarding the workmen about 6 of them came to do the job but each man has his own task and I have to say the job they did was first class they even replastered and painted the kitchen wall after they did the extra socket I was happy when they left but got a surprise to come in the next day to an even better look. So anyone wanting a washing machine GO AND GET IT ITS WORTH IT :)
Reg+Deirdre

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 pm

I also went to the Metro to buy a washing machine last month & ended up getting one from Techomart
Garyjs

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB