Disasterous walk to beach/town

Re: Disasterous walk to beach/town

Postby dee99 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

Does the mini bus service stop at nessebar fort club and avoids crossing the dangerous road?
dee99

Postby purkyuk » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 am

The road isn't as bad.. if your an Adult and have your wits about you, but when you've got a 2yr old who has no idea of the danger then its a different story, we for sure will not be crossing that road with our 2yr old and would like to see the bus service as promised, even if its every hour from say NFC to DJannys.
Plus maintenance fees are fixed and altered to 'national statistical' inflation every two years, so you won't pay more fees, this was a service provided by FN until the road is pedestrianized.
purkyuk

Postby BRY357 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Spudhead I would not say it was a nice walk nor a safe walk ,with 4 young children trying to cross that busy road, and even worse when it is dark. I personally enjoy walking but i dont enjoy putting my kids and own life in danger in the process. As for the bus service FN were providing is a good idea until a crossing of some sort is put in place. Anyway why are you bothered i was under the impression you have sold your apartment on NFC. :evil: :evil:
BRY357

Postby BWFC » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 am

we are all bothered about that road outside the complex. lets face facts who in there right mind would want to rent an apartment in NFC when u cannot cross that busy road. spudhead/uncleparsnip u should be trying harder then any of us to get a crossing on that road saying you are trying to sell/let apartments out on NFC
BWFC

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB