Disasterous walk to beach/town

Re: Disasterous walk to beach/town

Postby dazza » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 am

well me myself i know what its like to be hit from a car and that was in a 40 zone in england, i had a broken arm broken leg and lost the sight in my left eye took8 months to recover and have only just had a fourth operation some 5 and a half years later to now remove the eye anyhow something must be done about crossing that rd
dazza

Postby greg » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi can anyone give us an update regarding the road and dirt tracks outside the complex.
greg

Postby Conrad » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 pm

No Change when we were there two weeks ago
Conrad

Postby Davidg4 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi. Only just started using the forum. I have looked into this problem and I honestly think that the only solution to this in the short to mid term is for some kind of courtesy bus that runs from the complex down into town.There is a Fort Noks Bus service that serves the complexes at Elenite. Something similar would be an improvement. We had a car last year and being able to drive down to the beach made it so much better. Taxis can be very expensive though!!
Davidg4

Postby BWFC » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:17 am

them taxi drivers are on another planet. the taxis that congregate at bottom of that road past djannys were the traffic lights are. last july 08 they wanted 20 lev to nessebar fort club about 8 quid its less than a mile. me + my beloved were down the mall everynight + they wern"t gettin 20 levs off us each night we walked you can bet they will be charging 30 this summer.
BWFC

Postby jackie1969 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 am

FORT NOKS DOES NEED TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM THERE ARE THOSE OF US WITH CHILDEN AND CROSSING THAT ROAD IS SCARY BUT IT SEEMS THAT LIKE OTHER PROBLEMS THE RESTURANTS CHARGES FOR POOL FOOTBALL FIELD THEY DONT CARE NOW WEVE PAID NON OF THIS WAS IN THEIR SELLING POINTS
jackie1969

Postby alan » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm

hi
i agree with davidg4 it wouldn't hurt FN to have their courtesy bus to call at NFC & HFC on its route it wouldnt add that much to its timetable

alan
alan

Postby Garyjs » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 pm

It's only a matter of time till the 1st tragedy, then things will happen.

Gary
Garyjs

Postby BRY357 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi if you look under the heading WE WOULD LIKE A SAFE CROSSING the ADMIN has replyed that for season 2009 fortnoks will be putting on a bus service from NFC to sunny beach I for one will be using it until they do something with that road
BRY357

Postby Davidg4 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Excellent news BRY. I missed that post. I will email FN to get confirmation that this will happen. Rgds
Davidg4

Postby BWFC » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 am

get real - fortnoks dont give a s**t im glad im not renting my apartment out to anyone i would be embarassed what apartment holders should do is refuse to pay there maintenance fees till fortnoks sort it out
BWFC

Postby Garyjs » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 am

BRY357 - Yes I had seen that post

Have you heard the saying, "Don't judge people by what they say, judge them by what they do."

Unfortunately I agree with BWFC

Even if they do put on a bus service, people will still be crossing the Motorway, (with cars coming from the Left) 24/7 during the summer season, & it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.

Gary
Garyjs

Postby June » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 am

I have to agree with you the road is very dangerous to cross, but withholding your maintenance payments really will have no impact on what happens regarding the road, your payments are for the up keep of the complex which means that the site will not get looked after which has to be the last thing that you want. The road and pavements etc are controlled by the Municipal and that is were your argument has to be. I do have every sympathy with you and working through the summer doing airport transfers I drive this road all the time and during the season it is at its busiest. I feel that your best way forward is to get together as a complex and direct your concerns to the Municipal and the Mayor of Sunny Beach, if you can get the Mayor to back you this will help you with your concerns at the Municipal. I wish you luck with your fight.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm

June,why do you think it should be the owners fight,firstly we are not familar with the bulgarian law and secondly we bought these apts. for enjoyment and relaxation,do you not think it rather defeats the purpose if we were to start some sort of a campaign,we bought these apts. in good faith and FN assured us that there would be a bridge or some other form of crossing of the road,they should be held responsible for this major problem as its of their creation,they build here knowing full well about the problem but didn't think it worth while telling us,i wonder why!! i think some sort of pressure should be put on them and if holding back maintenance fees works then it would be well worth it ,after all an unmaintained complex for a year would be a small price to pay for a LIFE,also i wouldn't be jumping with joy over FN providing a bus service into Sunny beach as its coming back in the dark thats the problem,so if any transport were to be provided it should be for coming back not going.
Linda Lyons

Postby BWFC » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:46 am

all i have to say is fortnoks are not happy what i have said. in hindsight i am probably wrong what i said about withholding maintenance fees because they go to maintaining our complex at the end of the day i just want fortnoks to make the complex and surrounding ares like it is on the computer image. is that to much to ask.
BWFC

PreviousNext

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB