Disasterous walk to beach/town

Re: Disasterous walk to beach/town

Postby June » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

Linda, my posting did say that I fully appreciate the situation that the owners are in with regard to crossing the road, and it does appear that when you purchased your apartments you were told that there would be some form of crossing given to you, I am not party to what Fort Noks were told when they built the complex regarding a crossing of the road, they could have made an application to the Municipal to build a bridge and there could well be plans for this by the Municipal. The Burgas to Varna road has always been busy, and plans for a new road are in operation, how long before this is built are a little of how long is a piece of string?? If Fort Noks have agreed to run a shuttle bus to Sunny Beach then I am sure it will operate the same way as the ones from Panorama etc you will be able to get it back from Sunny Beach as well. My suggestion of a campaign did not mean standing with placards on the road, although even in the UK this does have to be done sometimes to make a council take action, but as owners you could get together and get a letter together and get as many names on it and send it to the Municipal and the Mayor. But by with holding maintenance payments for the complex cannot be in your best interests as for the complex to fall into disarray would just give owners a double problem. No I am not a lawyer and as stated I am not party to what Fort Noks and the Municipal agreed to with regard to a crossing, but any work that would be carried out regarding this road falls within the Municipals control, and as I stated my ideas to help the owners are only suggestions to help you keep this problem alive within the Municipal.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 pm

June i'm sure your intentions are well meant but my point was that no more then you ,we, the owners are not solicitors and shouldn't have this hassle no matter what form it takes,this shouldn't be our mess to sort out with the municipal,i would have thought that that would have been FN'S problem.thanks for your help.
Linda Lyons

Postby Davidg4 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 am

Just to let you all know I have emailed FN about the courtesy bus, asking if it will be available and how often it would run. They have replied but no information will be available until next month when the season starts.
Davidg4

Postby admin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am

Re: We would like a safe crossing PLEASE
by admin on 26 Jan 2009 11:09 am

Dear Owners of apartments in Nessebar Fort Club and Holiday Fort Golf Club,

We at Fort Noks are also very concerned about the current situation with the difficult to cross and dangerous road infront of the two complexes. We have prepared all the needed plans and applications and have deposited them last year to the Municipality of Nessebar and the National "Roads" Agency. There will be an overpass crossing the main road Burgas-Varna - it is grounded in the plans for expancion of the road infrastructure of the resort and the region. As per now, we have performed all the required actions. We hope that the case will be resolved soon, so that your and your guests stay will be more pleasant and easier.

Regards,
Fort Noks Ltd.

by admin on 28 Jan 2009 07:44 am

Dear all,

We are glad to inform you that in season 2009 Fort Noks will be performing the Bus service again. There will be two lines:
Line 1 - Privilege Fort Beach - Messambria Fort Beach - Fort Noks Grand Resort - Sunny Beach (Golden Fort)
Line 2 - Nessebar Fort Club - Sunny Beach (Golden Fort)
The time schedule of the shuttles depends on the load. For more information, please contact the managers on site.

Regards,
ADMIN

Dear all,
We would like to asure you that the matter hasn't been forgoten. We are working on the problem, with hopes that it will be solved with priority by the relevant autorities.

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby dianejohn » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Admin, is there anything us apartment owners can to help you prioritise this issue?
dianejohn

Postby finbarrk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Thats good news about tha bus into town anyway.
finbarrk

Postby dee99 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 am

Does anyone know of any updates regarding this dangerous road or the bus service that has been promised? Apparently the road is busier than ever this year and it shouldn't be part of a holiday to dice with death.
dee99

Postby Garyjs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

Be assured the priority will be raised, just awaiting the 1st fatality or 2

Gary
Garyjs

Postby June » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I have seen quite a few people walking along the road back to the development at night when I have been working. I can comment that the road is quiter than last year which is better for you, but still not a nice walk at night.
June

Postby finbarrk » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm

dee99 wrote:Does anyone know of any updates regarding this dangerous road or the bus service that has been promised? Apparently the road is busier than ever this year and it shouldn't be part of a holiday to dice with death.

The bus was non existant when I was there anyway. (June 2 - 9 )
finbarrk

Postby admin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:12 am

SCHEDULE
FORT NOKS MINIBUS (operative from May 2009)

ELENITE - SUNNY BEACH (Golden Fort)
PRIVILEGE - start time: 8:30; 09:50; 11:10; 12:30; 13:50; 15:10; 16:30, 17:50, 19:10, 20:30, and 21:50

SUNNY BEACH (Golden Fort) - ELENITE
SUNNY BEACH - start time: 9:10; 10:30; 11:50; 13:10; 14:30; 15:50; 17:10, 18:30, 19:50, 21:10, and 22:30

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby BRY357 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am

ADMIN

Where is the bus schedule for NFC and HFC to sunny beach to avoid crossing that dangerous road i sent an email to my complex manger and the reply i got was there is no bus as there is not enough peopole to use the bus service. Surely between the two complexs and people being made aware of the bus service there will be enough people to use this service, in an early post ADMIN you reasured us a bus would be provided until something can be put in place to make crossing the road alot safer
BRY357

Postby Garyjs » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:56 pm

by admin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 am

Dear all,

We are glad to inform you that in season 2009 Fort Noks will be performing the Bus service again. There will be two lines:
Line 1 - Privilege Fort Beach - Messambria Fort Beach - Fort Noks Grand Resort - Sunny Beach (Golden Fort)
Line 2 - Nessebar Fort Club - Sunny Beach (Golden Fort)
The time schedule of the shuttles depends on the load. For more information, please contact the managers on site.

Regards,
ADMINadmin
Site Admin

Website Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by BRY357 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Thank you ADMIN i really do appreciate you getting back with some good news.Is there a return service to the complex and where would the return pick-up point be and what is the cost per personBRY357

Garyjs

Postby SpudHead » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 pm

even if there was a "free" bus service it wouldnt really be free. It would be part of fortnoks costs. I am sure this would then be taken in mind when calculating the maintenence fees. The more services you want fortnoks to provide, the more your fees will be.

I would rather keep the fees down to a minimum....I can walk to the beach in about 10 minutes and the roads not that bad if you just take your time and dont take any risks.

I am sure the road will be sorted at some point.

This is Bulgaria, not England....you are on holiday...go for a nice walk....and take you time. enjoy.
SpudHead

Postby June » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 am

At certain times of the day the road is busy, but at night this year it is a lot quiter. If you come out of the resort by the road next to the water park, this can be got to by taking a right before the main road if you are leaving the resort from the market road. By crossing here you are opposite Holiday Fort and you can go straight onto the path then that runs in front of this complex and Nessebar Fort
June

PreviousNext

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB