Furnishing solo isn't scary

Furnishing solo isn't scary

Postby D & S » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Looking forward to visiting next week and seeing finished and furnished apartment. A big thanks to Sean & Di from Saw one services for all their help and hardwork - keep an eye out for pics of our kitchen and wardrobe soon to be added to their website - http://www.sawoneservices.com. Furniture we ordered in Feb has been delivered and installed (Sean & DI to the rescue again). Intend to buy everything to finish off the apartment while I'm there. It's really satisfying to add the personal touch. :D Will let you know how it went when I get back.
D & S

Re: Furnishing solo isn't scary

Postby Alex » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:06 pm

For those of you who are a little more adventurous and planning on exploring the rest of the country, I found quite a reasonable furniture shop in Sofia, double sofa bed 389 Lev, seats up to 4. Bought several items which made the 150lev delivery charge (it's a 4-6hour drive each way for him) a little easier to swallow.
Obviously if they do an MFI job and screw up the delivery in July on my return, I'm stuffed. Will let you know how it goes.
If anyone is interested in the company details send me a PM.

There's also a large furniture store near Metro in Bourgas with(from memory) @40 bed displays, similar number dinning tables & 5-10 kitchen displays all over 3 showrooms. Seemed reasonable but I was only looking at the kitchen tales at the time so can't really comment on the rest. They're also the largest store I saw in Bulgaria(and I visited 15-20!). Well worth a visit. PM me if you need directions.
Alex
PS Thanks to Sean(Sawone), John & Carrie for directions
Bring on Summer!
Alex

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB