RE: PM'S

RE: PM'S

Postby mishka05 » Sat May 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Hi GER and MIKE, Lynda, sorry I have not replied to your PM's but I cannot access them, I don't know whatI'm doing wrong but when I actually click onto the message all it does is bring up my original posting which you are replying to. I have been trying alsorts for ages and still getting no joy, I'm sure it is going to be something really simple but...!

If anyone has any idea of what I am doing wrong please let me know, I would be eternally grateful. Thankyou :?

Ger,Mike , lynda as soon as I sort this glitch out I can read your messages and get back to you.

julie
mishka05

Re: RE: PM'S

Postby SpudHead » Sun May 11, 2008 9:26 am

try clicking on this

ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox
SpudHead

Postby Linda Lyons » Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi Julie,this is the funniest situation ever cos i thought i wasn't sending them properly and then you say that you can't reply,but i wouldn't have been able to email you only for the pm you sent me,so it seems that we are actually sending them properly,does that make sense.....Lyn
Linda Lyons

Postby tomhez » Mon May 12, 2008 10:01 am

Hi Lyn,

You sent me a PM not sure if this was an accident as I can't work out what your PM is about.

Thanks

Tom
E-mail:
tomhez

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 am

Hi Tomhez,yes i was pm you regarding the safe,but i have also emailed you,so its better to contact me via email thanks Lyn
Linda Lyons

Postby tomhez » Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi Lynda,

I have contacted you via your e-mail address you supplied.

Thanks

Tom
E-mail:
tomhez

Postby mishka05 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:26 pm

[quote="SpudHead"]try clicking on this

http://www.fortnoks.org/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox[/quote]

Hi SpudHead tried this still did'nt work.I can actually access my pm folder, but when I click onto whichever pm I want to read all it brings up is the topic I posted, there is no message from the person who pm me. Am totally baffled !

Thanks for trying anyway do appreciate it.
Julie
mishka05

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB