Our first visit

Our first visit

Postby longilily » Fri May 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi Everyone

This is my first post but have been reading this forum with interest for sometime now, What a great forum.
Me and my partner are coming over on the 23/24th May 2008 to see for the first time our completed appt's ,Flight gets in at an awfull 03.00 on the 24th from Stanstead.We have the offer of a place to stay in St Vlas but would probably be easier to stay in Sunny Beach,Wheres the best place to stay for a night or two till we get beds, B and B etc.Is anybody in the same situation,Maybe share a taxi etc ? Would love to tie up with owners during our visit !. Can be quite daunting first time round can't it. We are in F2 496/497.

Hopefully see some of you soon

Ray and Lorraine (Kent)
longilily

Re: Our first visit

Postby philb » Fri May 09, 2008 8:50 pm

I bet you cant wait, I am the same, going out on the 6th June to see for the first time. If you need somewhere to stay I would highly recommend the Riu Helena Park, not the cheapest but a little bit of luxury
http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-helena- ... garia.html

Phil :D
philb

Postby hood » Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 am

Hi longilily,

Welcome to the forum, me and the missus are going out for the first time a week after yourselves, we have also brought in F2. We'll be stopping at the Medrian Hotel in Sunny Beach, booked it after reading various hotel reviews. Hope you have a good trip.
hood

Postby June » Sat May 10, 2008 3:58 am

I would recommend the Sever Yug or Polyusi complex hotel known by both names, it is also within walking distance of your apartment, why not book an airport transfer rather than try to find a taxi, they will be waiting for you at the airport, if you are interested in our price for transfers please just ask
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby mandy » Sat May 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi Am coming out on the 26th of this month Ive booked into an hotel for that week so i can get our appts ready for us coming back in the summer.So hopefully we will meet up sometime on the complex and yes this forum is great,
Mandy F1- 451/453 :D
mandy

Postby longilily » Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 am

Hi Guys/Girls

Philb, hood, june and mandy, Thanks for your replies gang, Usefull information as allways..June,Will try that transfer if not will contact you for a price,Thanks again ! Mandy, Please find us and meet up ok !! Will be bringing some tools out with me ( Bit of a DIYer) so feel free to tap us up.Would be pleased to help !.
Thanks for your wishes hood, We are out there again the first week of July, Hopefully see some of you then.

All the very best gang,

Longilily
longilily

Postby cainy » Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 pm

i stayed at the Hotel Atol it is clean very cheap its just round the corner from the bus station and a 5 min walk to NFC
cainy

Postby finbarrk » Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm

I stayed at the Hotel Atol also, its great value anyway, maybe not 4 star but it suited me and I would stay there again.
finbarrk

Postby Alex » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm currently at Hotel Atol, and agree it's cheap and very clean, even quiet (bit like the resort to be honest). Bloomin good for the bus stop as well, literally 20m, the station is a 3 min walk away.
Don't count on the hotel staff to help, we've found their english not to good, but their hearts are in the right place! The hotel Atol restaurant has 2 'sales' people out front ( as do most of the restaurants) who will try & drag you in, even if you've just had a five course meal.

Alex
Bring on Summer!
Alex

Postby longilily » Thu May 22, 2008 2:59 pm

Alex

Thanks for the update, Be there ourselves Saturday.

Have fun !!!

Longilily
longilily

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB