concerns of busy road

concerns of busy road

Postby BRY357 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 pm

After reading the comments about the busy road outside NFC I was concerned as i have young children. I contacted Fortnoks and this is the reply i received which i was very dispointed with I would have thought peoples safety would be more valued than this. I would have thought something can be done? :x :x :x

we realize how dangerous the crossing of road outside the complex is. Unfortunately, all our efforts to find a way to sort this problem out were abortive. Despite of our idea to build an underground passage, The Nessebar municipality refused it giving the explanation that no one can build on/ above public property such as this road is.

Regards,

Nessebar Fort Club Office
BRY357

Postby June » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:20 pm

There are now traffic lights at the junction of the Tankovo road, so when you leave the complex and turn right you can walk up the road to the lights it will take about 3 to 4 mins but I would think that it would be quicker and safer than trying to cross in front of the complex
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby mishka05 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Hello Bry357 and June thankyou for your info. I appreciate that FN hands are tied in that they can't build on public property, but could Nessebar Municipality take it upon themselves to build a crossing, and if they don't have public funds to do this why not let FN do it on their behalf as I am assuming that FN had the funds available in the first place to even consider building an underpass!?
Good news about the traffic lights, at least there will be somewhere close to the complex that will provide some safety :)
mishka05

Postby FORTCLUB » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:37 am

Its not just a question of crossing the road there are no paths to walk up the road before crossing. My brother in law was hit by a wing mirror attempting to walk further up the road as these drivers are crazy and fast!
FORTCLUB

Postby SpudHead » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:03 pm

a bridge would be easier to build than a subway
SpudHead

Postby BRY357 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks everyone for your response and interest. Has anyone any suggestions or ideas what we could do to address this situation before someone get killed? I know if i wasnt an owner i would not visit this area.
BRY357

Postby Renny And Steve » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:46 pm

The only alternative would be for N.F.C. and N. F.G.C. owners along with
Fort Noks to offer to pay Nessebar Municipality a percentage toward the cost of a Bridge, The big questions would be. How much of a percentage? How much would it be for each owner? How many owners would be willing?

If it were for example a case of only 50 or 60 Euros, I wouldn’t have a problem with that, if it means safer crossing, and easy access to and from complex.
As I see it as another selling point for the potential rental.

However its all up in the air at the moment, until all parties can sit round the table to discuss all the options, then I cant see any way forward. :(
:(
Renny And Steve

Postby Nicki Swift » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Albeit long term, I am of the understanding that their is a new by-pass road going in from Bourgas around Sunny Beach so thios in time will reduce traffic. Somebody else may need to confirm this. How far in the distance this is I'm not sure.

I was out their last year and it is a wide road but you could argue at times not as busy as made out. You still need to be pretty nimble at times tho'.

I'm sure with a development the size of NFC & NFGC and any future development on this side of the road that FN have got plans, however priority I assume must be on the selling and development of the complex itself.

I would welcome FN comment tho' or clarification of any by-pass rumours?

Happy hols and keep nimble :shock:
Nicki Swift

Re: concerns of busy road

Postby June » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:49 am

The new road that is due for development is coming in across the plain, and running along the side of Kosharitsa, but will join the new road that is on the other side of Burgas (Sofia to Burgas road) as to whether this will have an impact on the traffic in front of the development will have to be seen, the new road has been talked about for about 5 years now so as to when it will happen is still a waiting game.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Garyjs » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:53 am

As soon as people start getting killed trying to cross the road some thing will be done.

Sadly that will be too late for a few.

You would have thought that it would have been mandatory to install a safe way to cross the road before the complex was opened.

I personally would not have paid my deposit had I known that the complex was to be built west of the road, the website I bought from stated that it was next the water park, & it showed a water park on the beach, you learn by your mistakes, as soon as I found out the location I bought another apartment with a sea view.

Gary S
Garyjs

Postby Linda Lyons » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi all i have been reading your answers to the busy road,as an owner of an apt. in nfc block c1 we are also very concerned,but i think the best and cheapest solution would be for an zebra crossing to be put on the road,then traffic would have to stop,anyone out there an irish apt. owner Linda
Linda Lyons

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB