furniture can u help

furniture can u help

Postby jackie1969 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 pm

i wish to purchase some beds for when i arrive the sites i have been on seem very expensive can anyone help also i need to have the water connected to my sink as when they fit the kitchen apparently they dont do this
jackie1969

Postby SpudHead » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 am

who are 'they' ?
SpudHead

Postby jackie1969 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:26 pm

they are ritori the shop is over the road from golden fort
jackie1969

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi Jackie,

Try e-mailing Di & Shaun (day in paradise) they may be able to help or suggest some one that may be able to. Good luck.

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby dazza » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:45 am

have you tried www.mekotek.com i found them quite resonable
dazza

Ref-: Beds

Postby Renny And Steve » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 pm

dazza wrote:have you tried www.mekotek.com i found them quite resonable

There is a Metro in Bourgas. sell lots of household goods, not to sure about big stuff like Beds though.
You could ring there English division which is called Makro's.
Renny And Steve

Postby June » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 am

Helios are very good for beds etc, there is a small showroom shop in New Nessebar they also have a large warehouse showroom in Pomorie and cam quite often deliver on the same day.
BIB Services The complete service
June

FURNITURE

Postby jackie1969 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:36 pm

THANKS FOR THAT WERE TOLD ABOUT HELIOS LAST AUGUST DO U KNOW IF I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM FROM ENGLAND AS THEIR WEBSITE IS MINIMAL ALSO HAVE PM U OVER TRANSFERS
jackie1969

Postby June » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:55 am

Sorry cant help regarding whether you can contact them from the UK, is there any info under contact us on there web site, as most of them do speak english so it might be an idea to email them and ask if they have more info on what they offer. I can fully recomend Howard at www.bulgarian-dwellings.com, this company have furnished a lot of the apartments that we manage, and there serivce and quality is excellent. Happy Shopping
BIB Services The complete service
June

Re: furniture can u help

Postby PAULINE » Sun May 25, 2008 1:31 pm

DI & SEAN FOR PLUMBING AND THERE IS A PLACE CALLED MASTER HOUSE ON THE MAIN ROAD 10 MINUTES DRIVE IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN METRO ITS LIKE B&Q WE GOT A LOT OF THINGS FROM THERE.
PAULINE

Postby dazza » Fri May 30, 2008 6:00 pm

i have just returned to uk hellios seems to be cheapest i found in pomorie i bought corner sofa bed with storage and was realy cheap compared to other places
dazza

Postby magicgadgetz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Anyone needing assistance purchasing and installing furniture/kitchens etc. - give uncle bulgaria a call. Its a property management company we used. Good English, very professional and reasonable rates. Their website is http://www.unclebulgaria.com/

Going out to my appartment in a few weeks to personally inspect their handywork.
Be out there for 3wks - see you by the pool!
Cant wait!!
Vanessa and Emerson
Nessebar Fort Club
magicgadgetz

Postby hood » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:46 am

Hi magicgadgetz ,

Did you also use uncle Bulgaria to source your furniture and if so what was this service like ?
hood

Postby magicgadgetz » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:23 pm

We used uncle bulgaria for the purchase & installation of the Kitchen, all the furnature & electrical appliances (inc delivery & fitting) + a sundries package (bedding, cutlery, plates.......)
Had a wide range of packages to offer - all done via email. But your can phone them - their English is pretty good.

Have not seen the fit & finish 1st hand yet - but so far I have been most impressed.

When we start renting the appartment - I would imagine I will take up their property management facility too.
Vanessa and Emerson
Nessebar Fort Club
magicgadgetz

Postby cartrans » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am

Hi

We purchased from Helio alsoa, they have a shop in Nessebar, but a bigger shop in Pomorie, we got a beautiful kitchen from there. They also do nice bedroom furniture complete with beds.

We used clarkspropertyservices@hotmail.com to put together any furniture which was flat packed, cut the work surface for the sink and connect the plumbing.

Some kitchens come already made from Helios by the way.

Regards
cartrans

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB