finishing of appartments

finishing of appartments

Postby mishka05 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I have just spoken to fn as my appartment was not finished, but did not find this out until the company I am using to furnish the appt went in to measure up. I emailed 2 weeks ago with a list of finishing works but got no reply, hence the phone call today. I found them to be extremly helpful and they have informed me that the work is now completed and that all water supplies will be on by the end of this month. (thankyou FN for your help)
I did forget to ask whose responsibility it was to clean the appt following the work, so could anyone help me out to save another phone call.
thanks.
mishka05

Postby hood » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:09 pm

mishka05 thats good news, who was your contact or who did you speak too ?
hood

Postby mishka05 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Hood, sorry but I did'nt get her name, but I rang to speak to Aglaia but she was out of the office, the lady I spoke to seemed to be very knowledgeable, so fingers crossed that the info she gave me is correct.
mishka05

Postby Renny And Steve » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:24 pm

That is good news, I was under the impression that all apartments where finished.
I am using “Uncial Bulgaria Management Ltd” to furnish and Manage ours. I have just e-mailed FN to allow them in to furnish it, as I intend to fly out on the 19th May.
Won’t be to impressed if I have use a camp bed or sleep on the floor. :( :(
Renny And Steve

finishing of appartments

Postby mishka05 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Hi Renny and Steve, I would check with uncle bulgaria, as they will have had access to your appt. The only reason I knew was when 'LetsfurnishBulgaria' - who are furnishing my appt, went in to measure up and I asked them to email me photographs as I had not seen the appt since last sept, I could see that the appt was unfinished, despite recieving notification that it was ready to use ! There was no hot water tank in the bathroom, no taps on the sink, no toilet seat or blinds and mosquito nets - which according to the contract would be provided as part of the sale. There are however plenty of electricity points, T.V sockets, aeriel/internet points.
I found that the FN staff were very approachable and helpful which is very encouraging for incase I have to contact them again.
mishka05

furnishing apartment

Postby D & S » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 pm

We visited in Feb with the intention of staying in our apartment but arrived to find it finished but without water and electricity - still not sure if these are connected. The water tank, mosquito nets and blinds were already in the apartment and it had been cleaned. Best not to contact Aglaia from Head Office in Sofia and contact NFC direct (nessebar@fortnoks.org) - Krassimir Krastev, one of the managers on site was very helpful and helped us organise access for other companies. We were able to have furniture delivered and are in the process of having more delivered.
D & S

finishing of appartments

Postby mishka05 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:35 am

Hi D&S, could you let me know if you paid to have your appt cleaned or do FN do it after they have completed the appt, I am unclear about this but I must admit it seems a bit much to pay to clean up the workmens mess !
I will contact NFC direct from now on , thanks for that info. :D
mishka05

Re: finishing of appartments

Postby Renny And Steve » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:43 pm

mishka05 wrote:Hi Renny and Steve, I would check with uncle bulgaria, as they will have had access to your appt. The only reason I knew was when 'LetsfurnishBulgaria' - who are furnishing my appt, went in to measure up and I asked them to email me photographs as I had not seen the appt since last sept, I could see that the appt was unfinished, despite recieving notification that it was ready to use ! There was no hot water tank in the bathroom, no taps on the sink, no toilet seat or blinds and mosquito nets - which according to the contract would be provided as part of the sale. There are however plenty of electricity points, T.V sockets, aeriel/internet points.
I found that the FN staff were very approachable and helpful which is very encouraging for incase I have to contact them again.

Thanks for that Mishka :lol: :lol:
Renny And Steve

mishka05

Postby D & S » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 am

Apartment was cleaned at no extra cost by NFC as part of finishing apartment off - it just needs a general clean like you would moving into any new house.
D & S

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB