Apartment Keys

Apartment Keys

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:59 pm

:?
Daft question I know but I have to ask as I dont know the answer, I am due to collect my apartment keys possibly from the security guard upon arrival next week to the complex do you have to hand them back upon leaving or do I keep them and return to England, does FN have other sets?
perrym

Postby wblann » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 pm

The Fort Noks website News section says that they offer a free key holding service. Extract from the website:-

According to the all year round employment of the staff in your complex and for your best convenience, we would like to notify you that considering from September 2007, we will be performing in all the developments the following services:
- free of charge ventilation of the apartment;
- free of charge regular property inspections – high- and off-season;
- free of charge checking of the property for possible damages caused by bad weather conditions;
- free of charge key holding service for the complexes Privilege Fort Beach, Messambria Fort Beach, Green Fort, Panorama Fort Beach, Marina View Fort Beach, Riviera Fort Beach, Imperial Fort Club, Crown Fort Club and Nessebar Fort Club;
- free of charge checking of the electric equipment and sanitary in the apartment;

Wendy
Wendy Blann
wblann

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:38 am

was out in our apartment 8th to 16th MARCH NFC. Have been given the keys to our aprt had to sign a protacol to that effect. Kept the keys, FN have spares, Staff helpfull and Friendly.

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

KEYS and ACCESS

Postby Renny And Steve » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi,
I just thought I would post this e-mail from N.F.C. It was in response to an earlier e-mail i sent, in which I asked about access for those who may have night flights, and will require access out of normal working hours.

"Dear Steve and Renny,

You can find us and collect the key for your apartment from the office in Nessebar Fort Club (situated in section D-4, next to the main entrance of the complex).

Please, remind us about your arrival or about any changes of it two or three days in advance. We need this information just in case if your flight is late at night. It is quite sure that the managers in the complex will work night shifts during the summer season, but if they don`t, we will leave a key at the security guards and you certainly will have access to your property."

Regards,

Nessebar Fort Club Office
Renny And Steve

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Hi All

Can confirm about the keys, we were over 3hrs. late arriving at NFC due to problems with hire car. Office was closed but they had left the keys with one of the security guards.

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB