What do we do now?

What do we do now?

Postby Lorraine & Martin » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:26 am

Hi, We have bought an apartment in block G3 of NFC and have recently paid our 3rd nstalment. Does anyone know what happens now? When can we go out? Are the apartments ready for use to inhabit or not? We don't really seem to know much and are new to this. :?
Lorraine & Martin

Postby Kath Stirling » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Lorraine, Martin.

Yes you are allowed to use your apartment. Some owners have alreaady been over.

Might be a good idea to find out when the opening party is, its a great night and a chance to meet up with other owners. It could be however that FN wait until the sister complex is completed and have a joint opening.
Kath / Keith

http://www.phoenixbulgaria.co.uk
phoenixuk@fsmail.net
00 359 885127212
00 359 889251747
Kath Stirling

Postby Nicki Swift » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:03 pm

:D Simply drop FN an email, they will tell you all you need to know, cost of insurance, TV installation costs etc etc. Even how your apartment is going on.

All the best :wink:
Nicki Swift

Postby wblann » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm

You should check how complete it is before you go. We paid our 3rd payment in January and were told we could use it from then, but then found out it had no connected water and was still a long way from being complete. Things have progressed since then, but only 2 weeks ago it was not complete enough for the furniture company to deliver so they are having to wait. I am having the status checked again next week. I am in block E1 ... it may be that other blocks are complete

Good Luck!
wblann

Completion of apartments

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 pm

:o
I am both shocked and surprised to hear that some of the apartments are not complete for furniture to go in etc, I have planned a vist to my apartment for 4 days in April, am I going to be sleeping on the floor? I hope not!
perrym

Postby hood » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:05 pm

I have to agree with wblann, we've paid our 3rd payment also and our apartment is not completed yet, there's still quite a bit of work to do, no chance of getting any furniture in yet...

I'd certainly check the status of your apartment before anyone makes plans to order furniture and sleep over in apartment.
hood

Completion of Apartment

Postby perrym » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 pm

I paid for the furniture in early December, so I would expect to find it in place upon visit next week, in fact this is the only reason I am going over!!!

:( :( :(
perrym

Postby wblann » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:37 pm

You may be lucky .... our contract says that if they don't finish by 31st March they have to start paying compensation .... that should be a big incentive for them to get it completed!
Wendy Blann
wblann

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:51 am

Went out to our aprt at NFC 8th to 16th of march, water was put on 2 days before we got there thanks to Di & Sean (they fitted our Kitchen) Still Waiting for hot water heater for the sink. some furniture had started to arrive while we were there. Would check before you go as to the readiness of your aprt. before you go. belive another couple out there at the same time had to book into a hotel. Hope this helps.

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB